I was just wondering if Viigo have given up totally with there customer services. I have sent a handful of requests relating to RSS feeds not being read by Viigo and their Facebook required application seems to be a dead Facebook page.

Emails and tickets raised and yet no feedback what so ever.

I like Viigo as the feeds are stored for offline reading. However, not all RSS feeds work on it that and with no Facebook sharing it has its failings. Would like it to get sorted but I think I may have a soon to be dead app.
    05-16-11 04:42 AM
    If I remember correctly, RIM purchased Viigo, then came out with their Feeds option for BB6. No, they're not the same, but there haven't really been any updates since.
    05-16-11 06:41 AM
    This was the best app of its time and I still haven't seen a better RSS reader. And I certainly wasn't the only one from all the outstanding blog feeds I'd read. I couldn't believe Viigo was bought by RIM then watched it fade away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 06:42 AM
    I thought it was slowly dying. I need a knew (free) RSS reader. I have tried XPRSS and SharpRSS. Each don't seem to be up there with Viigo.

I want it to download and store stories to read off line.
    05-16-11 06:59 AM
    You can switch to rim official rss news feed reader, you can import your viigo feeds istantly.

Ota dwnld http://mybbota.com/download.php?id=5771

05-17-11 12:02 AM
    How odd i cannot click i already have bb id?
    05-17-11 01:32 AM
    This was the best app of its time and I still haven't seen a better RSS reader. And I certainly wasn't the only one from all the outstanding blog feeds I'd read. I couldn't believe Viigo was bought by RIM then watched it fade away.
    I totally agree. Very sad since Viigo was one of my first apps on my device - and I really came to love it!
    05-17-11 03:39 AM
    You can switch to rim official rss news feed reader, you can import your viigo feeds istantly.

Ota dwnld MyBBOTA.com Download - News Feeds

After having no fun getting this to log me in checking on the Blackberry Apps site it now says not for my phone (8520).

Do you know of any other RSS reader for the 8520 (like Viigo)?
    05-17-11 07:43 AM
    Hi Villordsutch,

visit this link, maybe you will find something for you http://www.brothersoft.com/mobile/do...ve-8520-reader
    05-18-11 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD