I have recently discovered podcasts on my phone but I seem to have hit a snag.

How do I move along the podcast?

Example:-
    I have listened to 10 minutes of it. Got to work. Put it on charge and it loses my place.

How do I get back to the 10 minutes super quick? I don't really want to listen to it all over again.

Thank you
    05-16-11 04:06 AM
    I recommend using Podtrapper. It remembers exactly where you were, even if listening to multiple podcasts. It is by far the best option on BlackBerry.
    05-16-11 04:32 AM
    Thanks for that but it's �8.99 so that is a bit expensive.

Are you aware of another podcast player or a quick way of scrolling through the podcast?
    05-16-11 05:16 AM
    You should be able to highlight the time scroll bar, click, move the slider to the desire time, and click again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 06:37 AM
    Just tried the scroll bar and it does work but it is blinking slow.

Is there a leap button or input time on this?
    05-16-11 07:02 AM
    Think I have the solution. I got the free app Mobiola xPlayer (Lite), you can easiler zoom through the podcast. It doesn't remember the last place but if you remember the minutes you can get there in a flash.
    05-16-11 01:14 PM
    Though the price might not appeal to you, I second the vote for podtrapper. It is probably my most-used application for years and it works great. I love that it has a setting for rewinding a bit after a pause. And I love its other features. I am a fan. I can't remember what I paid, but it was worth it.
    05-18-11 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD