Anyone have a fix for getting all data; emails, contacts, messages, etc., from to an iPhone4 from an 8900 curve? So far I can't figure out moving the emails!

I have a macbook pro, entourage for email.

Thanks!
    05-14-11 11:09 AM
    When I switched from BB to ip4 the people at the AT&T store swapped all my data with a little box on the counter that looked kind of like an old adding machine lol
    05-14-11 05:34 PM
    If I knew what they used, I would buy one! There's not an AT&T Store around for over 100 miles and it's only by air or sea to it!
    05-15-11 12:58 AM
    If I knew what they used, I would buy one! There's not an AT&T Store around for over 100 miles and it's only by air or sea to it!
    I think it's called the Cellbrite machine. You could see if Verizon would do it because they have a machine like that.

What data are you trying to move in particular? Google Sync may do it, or you could hook up the phone to DM, and maybe you could convert the data somehow.
    05-15-11 04:37 PM
    Thanks. Looks like those units sell for more than I will pay for one!

I want to move emails, and being a work phone (the BB) that I have had for the last several years, I have thousands of emails which I don't want to forward one-by-one.

DM for Mac doesn't allow for email backup :/

RIM has really limited themselves in areas of compatibility
    05-15-11 04:58 PM
    Follow-up; according to this Google Sync for your phone it won't work with google sync.

thanks for the idea though. I know I can install ifile and or phonedisk on my mac and browse my phone like you would a directory using windows explorer, but dont know if i can do that with a BB and if the email files are same structure/type between the two phones. Interesting looking into it, though.
    05-15-11 05:06 PM
    Sorry I don't have the iPhone yet but from what I read, syncing the bb to outlook and then using iTunes to move the emails from outlook to the iPhone is one way. You can move your memos, tasks, calendar entries etc...

This is one of the biggest questions I have and all i can find is fragmented info all over the net...no one place lists the steps....
    05-20-11 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD