05-13-11 12:25 PM
    im on the list ha ha
    05-13-11 12:40 PM
    If it is anything like in the past, you will get a email from RIM or your carrier about 2-3 weeks AFTER it is delivered. SO stay tuned here!
    05-13-11 12:44 PM
    im on the list ha ha
    Me too, but I bet T-Mobile gets this before Cincinnati Bell...
    05-13-11 12:48 PM
    If it is anything like in the past, you will get a email from RIM or your carrier about 2-3 weeks AFTER it is delivered. SO stay tuned here!
    That is SO true! It takes forever!
    05-13-11 12:56 PM
    Usually T-Mobile gets the dummy models about 2 weeks before the live shipment shows up.... Just go into a TMo store and ask if they have a dummy model of it. If they do, expect to get one in that 2 week timeframe.
    05-13-11 12:59 PM
    Usually T-Mobile gets the dummy models about 2 weeks before the live shipment shows up.... Just go into a TMo store and ask if they have a dummy model of it. If they do, expect to get one in that 2 week timeframe.
    Instead of going to the T-Moi store, I will call them from my AT&T 9900!
    05-13-11 01:45 PM
    It's on the blackberry website, says coming soon.

More like Expect It.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 04:39 PM
    Instead of going to the T-Moi store, I will call them from my AT&T 9900!
    LMAO uh huh.... Pics or it never happened, Mr. Gebhardt.
    05-13-11 04:41 PM
    Me too, but I bet T-Mobile gets this before Cincinnati Bell...
    ha ha u just had to throw that in my face didn't u....but your right so i got nothin to say

really there is no point to bein on the list. i'll have it first day it comes out whether Cincinnati Bell gives it to me, or whether i have to buy it outright and unlock it for cincy bell....ilor i may just switch. who knows.

Cincinnati Bell better get it though....damnit lol
    05-14-11 04:53 PM
    LMAO uh huh.... Pics or it never happened, Mr. Gebhardt.
    I think he just meant he expects at&t to get this model before t-mobile, if so, I think he might end up disappointed as you'd expect at&t's priority to be torch 2 with the others following along behind that in their schedule.
    05-14-11 05:11 PM
    I think he just meant he expects at&t to get this model before t-mobile, if so, I think he might end up disappointed as you'd expect at&t's priority to be torch 2 with the others following along behind that in their schedule.
    Glad someone is thinking! You nailed it!
    05-16-11 05:27 AM
    i'm just glad they are releasing A phone. i think they may surprise up and release 1 more before the summers end
    05-16-11 01:43 PM
    I am with you, reaqdy for a new phone. The 9780 is getting dated to me.
    05-16-11 01:48 PM
    I remember signing up to get notified when my carrier was supposed to get the new Pearl 3G. That was when it was originally announced at the end of April 2010. AT&T finally announced that they were going to carry it a full 6 months later in October.

I got the Torch instead in December.

Still waiting on that email notification about the Pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD