Anyone else having issues with the browser in OS 6.0.0.546?

Mine works sometimes for certain mobile sites, but for the most part, whilst having full 3G signal AND full wi-fi, I type in a URL, it stutters for a while and then says unable to find requested server. I already did multiple battery pulls, I resent my service books through e-mail set up as per bla1ze's advice...it's still totally and completely hit and miss - my 9700 never had this issue.

Any suggestions? Help would be much appreciated. Feel free to assume all the rudimentary fixes have been attempted; this is my 7th BlackBerry

Thanks in advance
    05-12-11 08:39 PM
    Also just to add to that - I believe it is a BIS issue, broader than just the browser.

E-mail and BBM are pushed no problem, but apps that use data such as ScoreMobile are very hit and miss as well, sometimes displaying "no data connection"
    05-12-11 08:40 PM
    Did you have the same problem before you updated to .546 OS. If not, then I would downgraded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 09:10 PM
    No problems here. Everything working fine.

Try a battery pull?
    05-12-11 10:17 PM
    I already did multiple battery pulls
    I see you've tried the obvious, so I won't suggest that...

I'm having no issues with .546 so I can only assume it's either a bad install, or a BIS outage in your area.

Give it another day, and if it gets no better then try a reload or downgrade back to what you were using before.

05-13-11 12:19 AM
    I see you've tried the obvious, so I won't suggest that...

I'm having no issues with .546 so I can only assume it's either a bad install, or a BIS outage in your area.

Give it another day, and if it gets no better then try a reload or downgrade back to what you were using before.

i also have no issue with .546 besides the browser wont keep me logged into websites like google. but its been a known issue for all .5xx releases. any time i log into a site then close the browser, reopen...im logged out. its like it wont accept cookies anymore.
    05-13-11 03:28 AM
    i also have no issue with .546 besides the browser wont keep me logged into websites like google. but its been a known issue for all .5xx releases. any time i log into a site then close the browser, reopen...im logged out. its like it wont accept cookies anymore.
    Argh, thx for the Info! That's good to know. In that case I will stick around with .480 a while longer.
    05-13-11 03:55 AM
    That's a strange one dictoresno, how are you closing the browser... exit or escape?

Is this happening with all sites, or just Google ones? As I've not experienced this on .526, .534 or .546.

I log into CB each morning and come and go during the day, escaping from the browser, and I'm always still logged in when I return.
    Same thing with my mobile Yahoo email site too.

05-13-11 07:25 AM
    i am experiencing the same thing, but ONLY when wi-fi is on. It looks like the phone is unable to keep its BIS connection once wi-fi is turned on. i get the "unable to find server" pop up, then the wifi loses all signal, then all over again. :s
    06-28-11 10:00 PM
    It is known that the 5xx radio sucks compared to the 4xx radios. Not a very stable signal.

I downgraded to 448 as I love the text of the forums being the right size always rather than having to scroll in on every page to view it properly
    06-28-11 11:12 PM
    i am experiencing the same thing, but ONLY when wi-fi is on. It looks like the phone is unable to keep its BIS connection once wi-fi is turned on. i get the "unable to find server" pop up, then the wifi loses all signal, then all over again. :s

I'm continuously having the same problem on my Torch. So is my gf on hers. ANY suggestions ? We don't have this prob when using 3G connection for internet access .... Only on wifi.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk
    08-08-11 12:44 PM
    Bump. Any suggestions to help fix ?

09-09-11 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD