I have been trying to figure out the best way to handle drop down
    menus with the playbook browser, how do you deal with drop down menus?

If i press and hold the menu will drop down but i also get the copy paste pop up and i start scrolling around the web page around the screen and cant select the menu item i want.
    05-11-11 09:08 AM
    Just tap it. That should pop up the selection window. Does for me anyhow.
    05-11-11 09:11 AM
    I agree. Don't try to hold it down. just do a light tap. make sure the page is fully loaded.
    05-11-11 10:38 AM
    I was on CTV.ca last night, looking for online episodes, and the only way I could get the drop down list of "Shows" to stay down was to hold the button down for a second. The tap would show the drop box, but would vanish when I released
    05-11-11 10:41 AM
    I have found that the first item in the drop down list when using Google in the Browser is very difficult to select. When I try to select the first item it thinks I'm back in the search entry.
    05-15-12 03:11 PM
    Someone else posted the exact same problem. One solution another CB member suggested, and seems to work for me, is to do a triple tap.

Sounds weird but it works.
    05-15-12 09:16 PM
    On some sites the only solution was to use my phone as a mouse via Bridge.
    05-15-12 09:44 PM
    I remember posting one or two times on how to open a drop-down menu in the forums.

It's actually very simple. You just swipe down from the link, and the drop down menu will show.
    05-15-12 10:09 PM
    I remember posting one or two times on how to open a drop-down menu in the forums.

It's actually very simple. You just swipe down from the link, and the drop down menu will show.
    That doesn't work for me. Try blockbuster.com, click on Rent and then try to select something from New releases, like releasing this week.

But the triple tap quickly actually made it work.
    05-15-12 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD