Can anybody give me a suggestion as to what is the best browser to use on my Bold 9650? The Blackberry browser seems to take forever.

Thanks...
    05-11-11 05:45 AM
    Opera Mini 6 works great at what it does. Somethings still work best on the native browser.
    05-11-11 05:53 AM
    Opera Mini 6 definitely.
    05-11-11 06:54 AM
    I like opera 6 its really nice and fast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 09:29 AM
    I use the stock OS6 browser. I'm on mobile so I don't know what OS you're on, but the OS6 browser beats the socks off the OS5 version.

05-12-11 12:23 AM
    I'll toss in a vote for Bolt. It's fast and easy to use. I like being able to backup all my bookmarks and settings too.
    05-12-11 06:44 AM
    Sadly, since RIM will seemingly never master the browser, I use Opera, Bolt, and Uzard, depending on my needs at a given time. I only use the native for app downloads because I have no choice.

05-12-11 08:08 AM
    I'll toss in a vote for Bolt. It's fast and easy to use. I like being able to backup all my bookmarks and settings too.
    +1 for Bolt. I use the native browser a lot, but Bolt just looks better on some of the pages I frequent like forums that are not mobile, just easier to navigate around them IMHO. Opera Mini is fast, but I dont like the sensitivity of the track pad in that browser. Just my 2 c.
    05-12-11 11:25 AM
    i say try changing your browser settings and then download and test each other browser cause i think everyone has a different experience, I myself end up going with stock OS6 browser even tho i have opera mini and find it to be slower.
    05-12-11 11:29 AM
    The native browser on OS is useless unless you have perfect superman vision.
    Bolt is nice but still somewhat odd feeling to use for me.
    Opera IS the fecal matter, it`s pretty fast and easy to set up so people with poor eyesight (like me) can read it with comfort, it "feels" good to use.
    Uzard is very cool, but I could never get the flash player to work and the text is still small enough to cause me problems, so I I keep coming back to Opera.
    05-12-11 11:37 AM
    I use the native browser on OS6 and like it very much. Tried Opera and didn't like it.
    05-16-11 11:58 AM
    Opera all the way. They fixed the trackpad sensitivity on the latest release.

05-16-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD