Item Description : Selling Sprint Blackberry Style
    Price : $160
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : It comes with all of its original packaging and accessories.
    Item location : Seattle Washington
    Shipping Details : USPS priority mail with shipping conformation.
    Payment Options : PayPal or we can talk about it.
    Contact Info : I would prefer if you email me at [email protected]

Additional info: This was my girlfriend's BB and we recently got her a 9650. I have a 9650 and she likes it and we are going to Canada for a while so the 9650 will be better for that. It comes with everything it would if you were to buy it new. This phone honestly doesn't have any scratches or dents or scuffs or anything. This is an awesome phone and I would probably keep it if I wouldn't have to pay Sprint $10 extra a month to switch it for my 9650. I am asking $210 shipped OBO. I will give you the ESN number and everything so you can make sure it isn't stolen, but we will have to do that through email. If you have any other questions just let me know. Thanks.

Sorry about the picture quality it is taken from my 9650. If you want better ones I have no problem sending you better pictures.
    Last edited by heartUrE36; 05-16-11 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Edit: lowered price to help it get sold.
    05-09-11 06:15 PM
    Bump: Still for sale.
    05-11-11 08:11 PM
    I have added some new pictures. Hopefully this gets it to sell quicker. These pictures are taken from my playbook and that is the best quality I have for a camera right now.

Attachment 86612

Attachment 86613

Attachment 86614

Attachment 86615
    05-12-11 01:00 PM
    Bump, I lowered the price again to help it get sold. I really just want to get rid of this things so make an offer if you are interested.
    05-16-11 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD