BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2475 (All Languages)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2475
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.546
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.207
    File name: 9780jAllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel2475_PL6.6.0.207_A6.0.0.5 46_Taiwan_Mobile.exe
    File size: 195.8MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software Here(All Languages)

-------------------------------

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2475 (Asia)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2475
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.546
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.207
    File name: 9780jAsia_PBr6.0.0_rel2475_PL6.6.0.207_A6.0.0.546_ Taiwan_Mobile.exe
    File size: 167.52MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software Here (Asia)

------------------------

Taiwan Mobile Software Download Page
    LOY80Y and Belfast_belle like this.
    05-09-11 05:12 PM
    Awesome, thanks, man.
    05-09-11 05:14 PM
    wohoo! excitement
    05-09-11 05:50 PM
    Downloading.

EDIT: Talk about a slow link...
    Last edited by diegonei; 05-09-11 at 06:12 PM.
    05-09-11 05:55 PM
    was there a leak for this version or did it come out straight official?
    05-09-11 06:02 PM
    Sorry to be dumb, but is this basically just a leak for us all and installed the same way?

05-09-11 06:12 PM
    Sorry to be dumb, but is this basically just a leak for us all and installed the same way?

This is an official release and yes, it is installed the same way.

was there a leak for this version or did it come out straight official?
    Really pal... You know us... If there were a leak, we would have been using it!
    Last edited by diegonei; 05-09-11 at 06:16 PM.
    05-09-11 06:13 PM
    TYVM! Subscribing....
    05-09-11 06:24 PM
    Awesome, anyone know the changes in this from .534?
    05-09-11 06:24 PM
    Awesome, anyone know the changes in this from .534?
    When was the last time you saw one of these come with a changelog?

We'll know after we install... which is gonna take a long time in my case... bloody slow link...
    05-09-11 06:28 PM
    sorry, im a n00b, only got my bb on saturday :P, anyway, downloading now
    05-09-11 06:38 PM
    Really pal... You know us... If there were a leak, we would have been using it!
    lol true true but i think what i was trying to say is why wasn't there a leak? i thought we always get a leak before an official. anyway it's here and i'll wait for some feedback before i dive in
    05-09-11 06:52 PM
    There is no such thing... You just didn't get enough exposition... The addiction WILL kick in soon enough... *maniacal laughter*

lol true true but i think what i was trying to say is why wasn't there a leak? i thought we always get a leak before an official. anyway it's here and i'll wait for some feedback before i dive in
    It happens most of the times yes, but as you can see, we get some good surprises every now and then.

I'd say I'll let you know... But I'm sitting at 25% download right now... ><
    Last edited by diegonei; 05-09-11 at 07:05 PM.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    05-09-11 07:02 PM
    i was in your shoes 8-9 mths ago :P
    05-09-11 07:10 PM

Yes that is dumb!
    Kidding obviously....

There are 2 main differences.
    First is that most leaks are unbranded, meaning you don't really need to remove the Vendor. Most officially released OS's will have a branded Vendor file, meaning you must remove it unless it's your own carrier.
    Secondly, there is a small amount of users who experience file corruption when downloading anything directly from RIM using Firefox or Chrome. Unless you're 100% certain you've successfully downloaded an officially released OS from the main BB site, better safe than sorry and just use IE for the download. (I know... IE = ewww!)

---------------------------
    Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.
    05-09-11 07:23 PM
    Installed the new OS.

Only thing I've noticed thus far is that it screwed all my icons up (so cool that new themes don't do that, is it a new feature in OS 6?) and created a folder with just a "." on it.
    05-09-11 07:55 PM
    Installed the new OS.

Only thing I've noticed thus far is that it screwed all my icons up (so cool that new themes don't do that, is it a new feature in OS 6?) and created a folder with just a "." on it.
    Have you done a battery pull since loading the OS. There are often a few screwy things going on until after you perform 1 or even 2-3 battery pulls.

That being said, some OS's do re-sort the icons. If so, you'll usually see on your PC an error popup after installing the OS telling you 0/1 files for Theme Options installed.

And yes, it is a feature of OS6 / Theme Builder 6.
    highline likes this.
    05-09-11 08:05 PM
    Thanks for another Official OS rroyy.

Anyone done installing? And noticable changes from .534? Thanks
    05-09-11 08:29 PM
    Anyone can kindly upload the jAsia version to mediafire.com? The official website download is so slow for me, maximum 15kB/s only. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 09:08 PM
    Anyone can kindly upload the jAsia version to mediafire.com? The official website download is so slow for me, maximum 15kB/s only. Thanks in advance!
    I was going to request a mirror myself. Also stuck at 20kbps here and on the 2nd dropped download.

As for the language files, just get them from whichever version you already have on your computer. Then copy the BlackBerry.alx from the old version over the new one's folder.
    05-09-11 09:18 PM
    05-09-11 10:11 PM
    Damn !! I just re-installed my OS yesterday.!! and this comes in today!! arghhhhhhhh its so frustrating !! anyways its downloading !! :;-)
    05-09-11 10:19 PM
    well I finished installing it .. no problems to speak of, one note about previous version was a bit sluggish .. this one seems to have fixed that. also .534 had 602 reset errors switching between themes.

no memory leaks as of yet
    most things kept their preferences
    apps all work - compatibility is good
    RIM based apps did not need to be re authorized with agreement
    which was nice for once.

pics seem to load fast
    battery seems good thus far - we'll see by tomorrow
    battery does charge a bit faster I noticed.

more tomorrow
    05-09-11 10:29 PM
    Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.
    Question:

After I have installed the new OS on my BB, is it recommended to completely (manually) Wipe the device? (and then restore all the backups) ?

thanks in advance!
    05-09-11 10:30 PM
    I would love the all language version too if you could endure the process of downloading it...
    05-09-11 10:31 PM
143 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD