I sync my Curve with Outlook. I have the BB set up for three email accounts, and my appointments appear in double or triple on the BB's calendar. I'd like to simply have one calendar with all my appointments (once). I also noticed that an appointment I added on the BB did not sync to my desktop. I tried deleting the cical service book for all but one of the accounts, but the problems persist.

What am I missing? How can I have one calendar with single appointments that sync with Outlook? Thanks for your help.

-Imposter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 02:46 PM
    Options-->Advanced Options-->Default Services-->Select the account you want as default for calendar entries.
    08-13-08 04:28 PM
    That sort of helped, but didn't do the trick. Even though I'm not using Outlook for email on my laptop, my Earthlink account was the one associated with Outlook's calendar (the source of all my appointments when I first set up the BB). After I deleted every CICAL service book except the Earthlink one, the other calendars' appointments remained. Since I'd set each calendar's color differently, it was easy to then scroll through the BB calendar and manually delete all the remaining repeat appointments.
    Now I have what I'd wanted: One calendar with all my appointments that syncs with my laptop in either direction.

-Imp
    08-16-08 11:44 AM
    I'm having this same problem after the 4.5 update. I didn't have this issue with the previous OS. I want to use Outlook for the calendar and contacts functions, but I do not have an email address associated with it. So going into advanced options and selecting one account doesn't work for me.

I also use a Today theme, and I can not see the upcoming calendar events on my home screen. I'd rather not have to go into the calendar and select which one to view each time... Any suggestions?
    08-17-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD