I"ve had many probs with DM and am ready to throw my Bold 9650 out, but I love it...but cannot get synch to work...

First I had probs with 6.02 after reformatting my computer HD...reinstalled all programs and all worked, except BBDM 6.02 wouldn't launch, always crashes on attempt to launch...apparently i'm not only one and no solution....so i downgraded and installed 5.01...now...

Cannot get past contacts synch, I keep getting Connector Specific Error. I tried solution found in forums...go to backup/restore, advanced and clear contacts/calandar files, etc...did that and still can't synch...

I"m at my wits end and need some help...somebody who's smart on this, please help????
    05-08-11 09:44 PM
    I have same problem with my Black Berry Style. Even the IT Guys at work can't seem to help
    06-15-11 10:59 AM
    UPDATE....i spoke with RIM...they said it was because I was running DM 5 with OS6 on my device...it wouldn't work. But I couldn't get DM 6 to work on my computer, it would crash all the time..they said it was a problem with Microsoft .net conflict and that i had to talk to Microsoft...I did..they didn't solve the problem. Then, I downloaded the DM 6 new version and all of a sudden it worked. So RIM was blaming Microsoft, but they fixed it in the new release...doesn't seem right?
    06-23-11 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD