View Poll Results: How much memory does your PlayBook have?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16 Gig

23 46.00%
  • 32 Gig

12 24.00%
  • 64 Gig

15 30.00%
    I want to pick up my PB this week and was thinking of getting a 32 gig. I was wondering what most people are using and if they feel they have enough.
    05-08-11 01:53 PM
    I got the 16G, and it's enough for me -- but all I really wanted the PB for was reading, surfing, twitter, etc. I would think hardcore gamers or people who want to take a lot of movies around with them might prefer more memory.

That said, I think they have plans to eventually perfect the Bridge so we can access the micro SD cards in our BB phones.
    05-08-11 02:02 PM
    16g, enough or me. I have a 16g sd card on my torch that contains all my music(I usually have my torch when on my pb). No need to be redundant and store music on my pb, hopefully we can bridge music files one day!
    05-08-11 03:03 PM
    16gb for me too. I really didn't see the need to get anything bigger then that. I'm one of the few that has put their life in the clouds. From my music,pictures, and important docs. Everything thing is just a few clicks away(provided I have wifi access). I only keep my favorites on my phone and Playbook.
    Since a big factor for my Playbook purchase was to play the latest and greatest games I figured that 10+ gbs of space was more then enought room to store then on the Tab. Some of the best Playbook game should be(500mbs+) story driven so after completing one a few times their would be no need to leave it on the Playbook since it would be available to download tnm via AppWorld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD