Hey guys I'm switching from berry to android and I was wondering what the biggest android unofficial website is. Like the crackberry of android, or more specifically I'm picking up the motorola atrix 4g so a motorolla modding site would work as well. I used to use MOMO way back in the day but I don't think it exists anymore. Thanks
    05-08-11 01:40 PM
    LOL I should read more first, found the android one but still looking for a motorolla one
    05-08-11 01:41 PM
    XDA for mods...
    05-08-11 02:03 PM
    XDA-developers.com is the best for mods. Android Central is the sister site of CB. Great Android discussion there.
    05-08-11 02:59 PM
    If you are wanting a "social android site " use android central. If you are wanting to hack and slash then use XDA. If you are wanting somewhere in between use Droid-life or Mod My Moto

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    05-08-11 06:25 PM
    Androidforums.com is a Crackberry-like forum site, too. It has a large diverse selection of forums and discussion topics much like Crackberry. It's the forum site for Phandroid.com. Both AndroidCentral and Androidforums.com boast over 250,000 members each. If you look closely, you can find CrackBerrians on both sites.
    05-09-11 01:36 AM
    AndroidCentral.com gets my vote. Great discussion and you can find information on rooting and modding your device; even if it leads to xda eventually to download roms and other hacking tools.
    05-09-11 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD