View Poll Results: Will you hold off until white 9900 is released?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • **** yeah!

15 18.75%
  • **** no!

65 81.25%
    I went ahead and bought a g2x, am going to resell it once the white 9900 comes out, and the white playbook !
    05-08-11 01:24 PM
    I went ahead and bought a g2x, am going to resell it once the white 9900 comes out, and the white playbook !
    Whites kinda gay imo! LoL. Girls are fine with the white ipads and iphones and blackberrys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 01:46 PM
    Whites kinda gay imo! LoL. Girls are fine with the white ipads and iphones and blackberrys

Aww i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but i figured mostly everyone is mature here... lolz.

I am gay too lol but anyway white is more of a classy look to me than black, what electronic isn't black these days....
    05-08-11 01:48 PM
    nah, white looks cheap
    05-08-11 02:00 PM
    White Blackberry: Girls/Hos
    Blackberry: Men/CEO/10kaday

But they could do with starting to introduce a few colours, in the UK now most carriers get a different colour of the new curve as well as the black. Is a good idea I think.
    05-08-11 02:03 PM
    I probably won't. I just want the device now, regardless of color.

05-08-11 06:31 PM
    The white iPhone 4 debacle taught me not to wait for a certain color, so no.

05-08-11 06:39 PM
    LOL!!!! There are some quite masculine men on this forum who rock white BBerries!!!

I want a *red* BBerry like my 8310.
    05-08-11 06:43 PM
    Just gonna get the black one and change the bezel+keyboard myself like I did with my old 9700.
    05-08-11 07:53 PM
    It's a BlackBerry... Not a WhiteBerry.
    05-08-11 07:56 PM
    I don't care about the colour, I need a 9900 as soon as possible. I know several CFOs and CEOs who use white BBs. Not all the people are bigots anyway.

05-08-11 08:09 PM
    Well I've always leaned towards Black, being the device is a BlackBerry however since seeing my niece's white 9780 I was pleasantly surprised at how classy it looked. It was very nice and I liked the look of it much more than the black version. So it all comes down to each individual's own preferences. They will all rock - right ??
    05-08-11 09:08 PM
    Nope. I can't wait.
    05-08-11 09:54 PM
    why not hold off for the hot pink,green&yellow,royal purple,magenta,etc 9900? lol seriously. white is just the same.
    05-08-11 10:12 PM
    I don't care what color it is I just want one now! lol
    05-08-11 10:45 PM

agree. yeah seems to feminine... for me id never get a white blackberry, i like the orignal blackberry color. but hey if you got balls, then rock it haha
    05-08-11 10:52 PM
    I never thought about color much, whatever got I'm my hands first was fine. But now that its been brought up, I'll be buying one off contract anyway. I wonder how long it would take Colorware to get fired up. Who cares about red numbers? Metallic maroon keyboard baby!

05-09-11 12:51 AM
    I like black better, and besides, I waited a LONG time for the phone to come out, so im getting the black one.
    05-09-11 01:01 AM
    Don't think so, there is nothing special about it.
    05-09-11 01:05 AM
    nahh, gettin'g the black, White is for girls, or gays, simple as that. a man with a white phone should be shot dead in the head if he had a choice of getting black.
    A bit extreme eh...I have a white torch...nothing girly/gay about it...IMO
    05-09-11 01:45 AM
    nahh, gettin'g the black, White is for girls, or gays, simple as that. a man with a white phone should be shot dead in the head if he had a choice of getting black.
    wow....breaking news......a phone's colour does not define a man's sexuality.

I love men in gray suits, white shirts and pink ties....and I love seeing men with white BBerries.
    05-09-11 02:08 AM
    I don't see colour when I look at them, I see phones : )

I think the white one looks pretty snazy. But I would go with the black one. I like my black Bold 9700 with the shiny trim on it(wish it held up better to wear and tear though).

To each their own though. If you wanna rock a white one go for it!!

05-09-11 02:42 AM
    The color of a phone doesn't much matter to me since I choose to use a cover/case for it and I usually choose pink ones so the color of the phone doesn't show anyway. So to say that a "white" phone is for girls or gays imo is quite ignorant of a person to say.
    05-09-11 03:00 AM
    IMO truthfully the white one looks better, because not everyone has a white blackberry let alone seen one and once you pull it out everyones going to be like woahh what kind of phone is that. And a white blackberry is a crackberry, so while I'm surfing on here ill get the true experience lol

05-09-11 03:07 AM
    Really? Someone should be Osamatized due to phone color choice? Also you saying that gays aren't men, or that they should all have white phones, qualifying them for Osamatization.

05-09-11 03:17 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD