how can we download mp3 files on browser? its starts playing in embedded player. anyone?
    05-08-11 12:37 AM
    There are many websites, though I download off beemp3.com

Just make sure you hold down your finger on the link until the context menu appears and then select save as. Works beautifully and gets saved on the PlayBook.
    kariakoo likes this.
    05-08-11 12:45 AM
    yeah i know that but some sites wont link directly to mp3
    cant find other way. hope someone makes a download manager for pb lol
    05-08-11 12:47 AM
    Well, actually one other way to download mp3 music is get the job done right onto the computer, if you don't mind that you have to transfer the downloaded mp3 songs to the BB pb after that.

At least that's the way I get new music onto my BB, I have some Audials One piece of software installed on my pc that I usually use to find and download mp3 music songs fast.

I say fast because this one gets me fresh mp3s simply by recording and saving mp3 music songs straight from internet streaming radios.

The recorded music is saved directly to mp3 files so all I have to do is transfer them onto the BB and problem solved: tons of new music songs just waiting for me to listen to them.
    05-26-11 03:47 AM
    if the website doesn't provide an .mp3 a href, then you won't be able to "save as". this is probably done on purpose by the site so you don't do such things. if, on the other hand, you can do the same thing on your computer and are able to save the file, then that's a different story.
    05-26-11 04:35 PM
    There are many websites, though I download off beemp3.com .......

Just make sure you hold down your finger on the link until the context menu appears and then select save as. Works beautifully and gets saved on the PlayBook.
    ......... Not sure on that ! Its askin for $10 month and wants my phone #. ( Thumbs down )
    01-11-12 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD