There are no Pay Apps, as in apps that cost money, showing up in my App World.
    I have Blackberry ID and have my CC# on it. Just noticed this in the last couple weeks.
    Any thoughts??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 11:06 PM
    Downgrade to the latest official bbaw

05-07-11 02:26 AM
    Do what SCrid told you to do. This is a known issue with BB App World beta versions.
    05-07-11 02:37 PM
    Did the trick. Thanks guys!
    05-07-11 03:31 PM
    No paid apps at all were showing up in App World beta versions? Wow, that would be annoying lol.

@Scrid2000, you said it was a known issue in the beta versions? Out of curiosity, which one(s)?

05-07-11 09:48 PM
    No paid apps at all were showing up in App World beta versions? Wow, that would be annoying lol.

@Scrid2000, you said it was a known issue in the beta versions? Out of curiosity, which one(s)?

I stated this. I gotta say that ALL of the Beta versions of BB App World that I tried are having bugs with the paid app sector. I can't recall which versions they where, coz annoyed by this issue, I'd delete them right away.
    05-07-11 09:54 PM
    I stated this. I gotta say that ALL of the Beta versions of BB App World that I tried are having bugs with the paid app sector. I can't recall which versions they where, coz annoyed by this issue, I'd delete them right away.
    Of course, understandably. I used all of the beta's in Beta Zone of App World when it was going on and I never had any of these issues mentioned. I guess that's why I was curious about the versions.

Was/is it more specific to Device's and OS's?

The only problem I ever had was with the first beta version (I think). It wouldn't recognize links from web pages properly (or at all some times) and just hang on the loading screen. But alternatively, I could just open App World and Search for or Browse to the app/theme.

05-07-11 10:18 PM
    Of course, understandably. I used all of the beta's in Beta Zone of App World when it was going on and I never had any of these issues mentioned. I guess that's why I was curious about the versions.

Was/is it more specific to Device's and OS's?

The only problem I ever had was with the first beta version (I think). It wouldn't recognize links from web pages properly (or at all some times) and just hang on the loading screen. But alternatively, I could just open App World and Search for or Browse to the app/theme.

It was the version of App World that mattered, because I've seen other people with different devices then me having the same issues.

Hmmm... Weird that they've all been running well for you. What version are you using now? Lucky bast*rd.
    05-07-11 10:21 PM
    Haha I'm running the version that matters, the one that works

Version 2.1.1.2 I believe. The last beta that went official I think.

05-07-11 10:37 PM
    It wasn't beta versions if I remember correctly, it was unoffical versions from a leaked 6.1 OS that caused the issue.

05-08-11 03:14 AM
    It wasn't beta versions if I remember correctly, it was unoffical versions from a leaked 6.1 OS that caused the issue.
    Ah, ok. That makes a little more sense. I didn't use any of the leaked versions. Only the versions in BB Beta Zone. I guess that would explain why I didn't see the issue mentioned in the OP.

05-08-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD