hi guys, i have problem with my save image mode. i have save image from my email. but i cant see my image in picture app. do i need to open new folder for it? hw to open new folder?
    05-06-11 12:51 AM
    I have had the same problem. I tried shutting down the photos app, but that didn't work. After restarting the PB the pictures appeared in the pictures app.
    05-06-11 01:00 AM
    Yeah I reported this back on 1710 os. A glitch and you need to reboot and then pictures show up.
    05-06-11 05:58 AM
    i have noticed with mine, if i save a picture from a website i have to include .jpg at the end of whatever i name it, annoying but maybe im doing something wrong. Also im still trying to figure out how to create a new folder? is it even possible?
    05-06-11 07:28 AM
    the playbooks file system doesn't seem to support subfolders in the default folders. Like previously stated a reboot maybe required I have found that it is sort of hit or miss if an actual reboot is required.
    05-06-11 08:27 AM
    The Photo viewer does support subfolders, as you can see from my screenshot...
    05-06-11 08:33 AM
    i have noticed with mine, if i save a picture from a website i have to include .jpg at the end of whatever i name it, annoying but maybe im doing something wrong. Also im still trying to figure out how to create a new folder? is it even possible?
    I creat/edit my folders via my computer. Not on the Playbook itself.
    05-06-11 08:34 AM
    I creat/edit my folders via my computer. Not on the Playbook itself.
    Whoops sorry i guess it does. When i tried to organize my movies in subfolders the playbook wouldn't read the subfolder but that was in OS .1710. Just tried it now and it is reading the subfolder i created neat.
    Last edited by Foreverup; 05-06-11 at 09:08 AM.
    05-06-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD