Just do something stupid... Security Wipe My Playbook and now its up.
    However I lost all of my game.. Any change I can retrive it back? I also forget to backup so this is my 2nd stupid mistake.

Can someone assist me on recovering my game apps back? like NFS and Tetris?
    05-03-11 12:43 PM
    You can download them again through appworld
    05-03-11 12:44 PM
    Maybe they will be pushed back on it?
    Go into App World - My World - Uninstalled and reinstall everything you lost.
    Trying.. however nothing show up in my uninstall list.

Nothing.. zip.. nada.. tetris, NFS, etc.. is gone..
    05-03-11 01:08 PM
    aren't those games free? can't you just re-download them?
    05-03-11 01:23 PM
    I had to security wipe mine also.
    Just download from App World on your PB, NFS and Tetris are free apps so just click and you're done.
    05-03-11 01:57 PM
    I had to do a sercurity wipe last night, and just went back to App World to get the 2 games back. But I lost that HD Demo video (no biggy)
    05-03-11 03:09 PM
    Happened to many people, from other post on the forum:

1. connect playbook to Blackberry Desktop Software via USB cable
    2. Update the device, then it shows OS is newest, don't need update
    3. Press power bottom of PB for few sec then restart it
    4. When reboot, just after the red light on Blackberry Desktop Software will show and warning info then click update
    5. wait the update done, it's very slow and took me almost one hour
    6. after done it will ask you disconnect the PB from USB then wait the PB power on
    7. It will ask you set the wireless, time....just as the PB power on 1st time,
    8. You will find you lost NFS, Tetris in Game folder
    05-03-11 03:58 PM
    Well, I think somehow my playbook that I purchase in the state. Somehow detect me located outside the US. So, all the two apps that suppose to be preinstalled is gone and AppWorld fail to retrive it back. So I guess you can only retrive it after you get back to the US.

This is suck big time.

Can someone extract out the two games that come preinstalled and so somehow I can installed it back without using AppWorld?
    05-04-11 12:30 PM
    Well, I think somehow my playbook that I purchase in the state. Somehow detect me located outside the US. So, all the two apps that suppose to be preinstalled is gone and AppWorld fail to retrive it back. So I guess you can only retrive it after you get back to the US.

This is suck big time.

Can someone extract out the two games that come preinstalled and so somehow I can installed it back without using AppWorld?
    Follow easi123's instructions. Should bring back everything as if you just purchased it from the store.
    05-04-11 12:39 PM
    Happened to many people, from other post on the forum:

1. connect playbook to Blackberry Desktop Software via USB cable
    2. Update the device, then it shows OS is newest, don't need update
    3. Press power bottom of PB for few sec then restart it
    4. When reboot, just after the red light on Blackberry Desktop Software will show and warning info then click update
    5. wait the update done, it's very slow and took me almost one hour
    6. after done it will ask you disconnect the PB from USB then wait the PB power on
    7. It will ask you set the wireless, time....just as the PB power on 1st time,
    8. You will find you lost NFS, Tetris in Game folder
    When I follow these instructions after step four, the DM says no updates available. It won't download the OS. Any ideas?
    06-10-11 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD