i was forced into at&t as alltel was bought out in my area, i was wondering if anyone knew if at&t gave a corporate discount to dean foods employees? Trying to search it on at&t website, but they just keep asking for a work email, and i dont have one of those, so short of going down to the store, and its 11pm so its not open, just wanting to throw this out there and see if anyone has a quick answer, thank you =)
    05-02-11 12:26 AM
    If you are looking for a discount through your employer you will have to go through your Human Resources department. They will gladly furnish you with the required letter for ATT to give you a discount. On a seperate note, I am in the same forced situation you are in. Hope this helps.
    05-02-11 12:38 AM
    I hope it works out, im really liking the Torch so far, and wouldnt mind keeping it, just wanna figure out what my options are, and what is the best way to go about it, thanks for the advice.
    05-02-11 12:42 AM
    call a local store and ask them to search for Dean foods.

you can also call customer care and ask them to transfer you to business customer services and they should be able to find whether or not they get discounts.
    05-02-11 02:36 AM
    Off subject a little, I recently read if you have an @facebook.com email address and sign up with that, you can get a decent discount. I don't use facebook, so I don't know if everyone can get the email address or not. Give it a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 02:23 PM
    i think everyone can get the fb email... i just got a notification about it a few days ago. i don't really use fb either; just have it for old friends & family to reach me.
    05-02-11 02:37 PM
    Important information: As soon as your discount is approved and added to your account, your FAN code will be visible online. Your actual financial discount may not apply until the next full bill cycle begins, though.
    05-06-11 03:33 PM
    Wow, never knew you could get a discount with a facebook email....
    05-08-11 01:44 PM
    i was forced into at&t as alltel was bought out in my area, i was wondering if anyone knew if at&t gave a corporate discount to dean foods employees? Trying to search it on at&t website, but they just keep asking for a work email, and i dont have one of those, so short of going down to the store, and its 11pm so its not open, just wanting to throw this out there and see if anyone has a quick answer, thank you =)
    There is a discount, I think it's 25%. The details are on moospace.
    05-18-11 07:53 PM
    I believe AT&T does.... if you still didn't get it visit a store with your ID or go to this website.
    https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/

and type in your email address to validate

05-22-11 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD