When I'm using the "stay lit" function in QL, how in the blazes do I turn it off short of a battery pull?

Also when I hit the spacebar to bring up QL, I always get a white page behind QL. How do I get rid of that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 08:51 AM
    When you open QL twice in a row with a shortcut, it will keep QL open but it will make your background white. Just exit QL menu and go into it again, make sure you hit the spacebar only once.

As for staylit function, I just tested it out and it said it shuts off after you open QL again.. I can't open QL again after I use it, so yes, battery pull would be the only way to fix it.
    05-01-11 09:09 AM
    just open QL again and close it.

when StayLit is activated, you'll see the QL icon in your app ribbon (long press the menu key). just click on the icon and it will turn StayLit off.

or just open QL the way you normally do, and then close it.
    05-01-11 09:57 AM
    Also when I hit the spacebar to bring up QL, I always get a white page behind QL. How do I get rid of that?
    If you are using a theme that has the spacebar mapped to QuickLaunch make sure you don't have spacebar set as hotkey in QL and that should resolve it.
    05-01-11 01:47 PM
    just open QL again and close it.

when StayLit is activated, you'll see the QL icon in your app ribbon (long press the menu key). just click on the icon and it will turn StayLit off.

or just open QL the way you normally do, and then close it.
    Now we're talking, THANK YOU!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD