Ok. I can't seem to find how to lock the keyboard when I want to put it in my pocket. My older BB had a keyboard lock. This new Torch doesn't seem to have anything that resembles that. Anyone know how to do this?
    04-28-11 11:14 AM
    Yes you can lock it. On top left of the bb press there and it will lock the screen.
    04-28-11 11:17 AM
    The lock button is worthlesss because when you take the phone out tge holster the screen reactivates and you end up changing settings, making unwanted calls or lynching applications.. I installed SwiipeLock and it changed my life. Set it to unlock with the slider (its a slider on the touch screen) . There is another similar product KeyboardLock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 12:21 AM
    The lock button is worthlesss because when you take the phone out tge holster the screen reactivates and you end up changing settings, making unwanted calls or lynching applications.. I installed SwiipeLock and it changed my life. Set it to unlock with the slider (its a slider on the touch screen) . There is another similar product KeyboardLock

Do you have the link for swipelock and keyboardlock. Thanks.
    04-29-11 06:15 AM
    Try Patternlock is a good locking app and there is a free version.

04-29-11 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD