Herrro. Can anyone tell me how to by pass or recover my password for the native Password Application that comes with your BlackBerry? Stupid as it may seem, I didn't save it as I was using frequently; now, after not using it for a bit, I've drawn a blank when trying to enter a new password I need to remember-like my Crackberry one! LoL!

Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks ahead of time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 03:12 AM
    The Password Keeper has no "Forgot Password" option. after 10 unsuccessful attempts, the contents of the keeper are cleared and you get to start fresh.
    04-28-11 05:17 AM
    The Password Keeper has no "Forgot Password" option. after 10 unsuccessful attempts, the contents of the keeper are cleared and you get to start fresh.
    �Correcto! Hence the query. Wonder why there's no password reminder? Could do with it right about now....

04-28-11 05:26 AM
    If you have a second Blackberry that you don't use anymore you can backup your BB Password Keeper data using the desktop manager and then restore it to the old Blackberry and try as many guesses as you want. If it locks you out after 10 then just wipe the Blackberry and restore the data again.

If you have SOME idea about what the password might be you can use Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker and create your own wordlist and use that to test to see if the password is in the list instead of entering them all manually on that tiny keyboard. If you have no idea then I guess you could try the bruteforce method that it comes with, but that could take days.

That program saved my life when I forgot my Password Keeper password.
    10-20-11 11:46 AM
    If you have a second Blackberry that you don't use anymore you can backup your BB Password Keeper data using the desktop manager and then restore it to the old Blackberry and try as many guesses as you want. If it locks you out after 10 then just wipe the Blackberry and restore the data again.

If you have SOME idea about what the password might be you can use Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker and create your own wordlist and use that to test to see if the password is in the list instead of entering them all manually on that tiny keyboard. If you have no idea then I guess you could try the bruteforce method that it comes with, but that could take days.

That program saved my life when I forgot my Password Keeper password.
    I second this option, I haven't ever had to use it because I rarely use a password on my blackberry.

10-20-11 11:13 PM
    Hi,can any one please tell my how to reset my password keepr on my blackberry without losing all the information in the password keeper?I forgot my password,and now I can't acces it,and onlly got one time left before it is all wiped.you can email the instructions to [email protected] You
    02-01-13 03:27 AM
    Hi,can any one please tell my how to reset my password keepr on my blackberry without losing all the information in the password keeper?I forgot my password,and now I can't acces it,and onlly got one time left before it is all wiped.you can email the instructions to [email protected] You
    TWO YEAR OLD THREAD.There isn't much you can do. But did make a backup?
    02-01-13 03:32 AM
    I downloaded and installed elcomsoft program, ebbp but it just says "LOADING" but never loads. It also says bcrypy.dll is missing and that reinstalling the program may fix the problem. But reinstalling simply doesn't change the issue. I am facing my tenth log in attempt-i think I now recall the password but if it fails this time my data will be kaput. Can I resett the cycle back to 10 trials if I enter the final attempt incorrect password with the media card removed? That would be a great help. I've also heard of blackberry simulators that can do a lot to resolve these types of problems. I have located the info.mkf on the media card but it shows it's 1kb in size. I have at least 40 passwords stored on password keeper so 1kb seems to be too small.
    01-10-16 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD