Just thought I would share with you guys a picture of the PlayBook installed in the dash of a BMW X6. Our holder works with cases, and requires no drilling of the dash. Let me know what you think!
    04-27-11 08:39 PM
    Looks good - the only thing is you lose 2 vents (not good in Summer) and its blocking the OEM Navigation screen. Not a big deal if the PB will get some sort of Nav App. But it looks good.
    04-27-11 08:58 PM
    Gonna look amazing in my 93 honda civic
    04-27-11 08:59 PM
    I've got the iPad installed in my car, and it does block the two vents, however it really hasn't been an issue. I leave my heater on auto and it works great through the floor and windshield. You are right with the navigation though. I NEVER use my factory system anymore with the iPad, but the PlayBook does need to step up the Navigation.
    04-27-11 09:53 PM
    That is sweet! $150 is a little steep for me though
    04-27-11 11:48 PM
    i want! how do i order?
    04-28-11 01:03 AM
    If it's a question of blowing AC on me or keeping my PB cool, I'll block the vents...
    04-28-11 03:17 AM
    You couldn't pay me to block 2 vents here in Phoenix!
    04-28-11 03:36 AM
    Check for your car folks. For my car (Mazda 6 2009), it doesn't block the vents. Although IMHO, there are no real good usage for it now to shell out $150. May be once more applications are out.
    04-28-11 07:50 AM
    04-28-11 11:38 AM
    Guys, this is illegal.
    If that display shows anything other than navigation, you will be fined in most states and provinces.
    For road safety, this type of thing is worse than talking on a cell phone.
    04-28-11 12:38 PM
    Guys, this is illegal.
    If that display shows anything other than navigation, you will be fined in most states and provinces.
    You are totally wrong. There is nothing illegal for having a tablet in your dash. You can get a ticket for watching movies, but not for using Pandora, using your audio playlist, checking live traffic, etc. I even get news updates on my iPad that show up on the screen. Every time there is a major breaking news story or an Amber alert I get a message on the screen. If you bridge your BlackBerry to the PlayBook you will even get caller ID on the screen. Check out the new BMW's they have a similar system as a factory option now.
    04-28-11 01:11 PM
    Guys, this is illegal.
    So I guess my similar sized screen in my Expedition is illegal?
    04-28-11 01:24 PM
    It's look awesome.. how to get it?
    06-15-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD