So, the new app that was features on the site this morning raises some questions for me and for some reason, I wasn't allowed to comment on the page as I was being blocked by CB's spam filter...don't get it.

Anyways, I downloaded the app, and on the permissions screen it wants to access my personal information. Why would it need my personal information? I denied access to that portion.

Upon opening up the app in BBM, it seems to work OK, but I only have 5 tabs and not the 7 tabs as it shows in the screenshot. I'm missing the first two tabs. Anyone know how to show the other tabs?
    04-27-11 10:19 AM
    Oddly, after using it a couple times, I opened it up again, and now all the tabs show up. Not sure what caused it to happen. I'm still wondering why they want my personal info though.

For people wondering where the color tabs are...after sending about 5 B/W smileys, the color tabs just showed up on their own. Weird.

EDIT: I'm guessing this app is just buggy. The colored tabs appear and disappear for no reason (that I can tell as of yet). I've emailed the dev and waiting for a reply.
    Last edited by arcadence; 04-27-11 at 11:41 AM.
    04-27-11 10:55 AM
    Thanks for this update...I was thinking about installing this app but since it sound so buggy I think I'll pass.
    04-28-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD