Alright, so i cant beat the 4th drifting race to save my life... im using the fully upgraded viper acr. I have a feeling that this game will favor real world physics and that a car with more speed/acceleration (i.e. horsepower) and less handling will fare better than the opposite. I just dont wanna go blowing all my money to find out i gotta go do a **** ton more races to make back the money i lost lol
    04-26-11 07:51 PM
    I can't hardly beat the first race man. LOL
    04-27-11 02:03 PM
    The only thing I could do to beat the drift game was keep pushing the drifting angle, one thing that helped me was to put your back wheel on the curb to slow you down so you have more control to get more horizontal.
    Last edited by canadaduck22; 04-27-11 at 02:36 PM.
    04-27-11 02:33 PM
    lol, i got the porsche 911 fully upgraded. got 17000 style points on the first drift track. yea, definitely gotta keep that angle extreme but i found i get more points going faster, i also found that you can keep an extreme angle drift on any length straightaway as long as your coming out of a turn doing a drift, so it makes it super easy to link drifts.
    04-27-11 09:12 PM
    also to get money and style points super quick, just keep doing the last race (chasedown that hot asian chick in the m3) its 30,000 and i do that race in 1 minute and also the first drift track cuz its the wide open highway
    04-27-11 09:15 PM
    the easy money is the 25k for beating the wheelman in the previous city...its a 12 second race w/ fully loaded 911 and 2 nitro shots...
    04-27-11 10:33 PM
    Best race to win cash quickly is Port Crescent; Versus; Event 8/8; Highway Battle = $25k in 10 seconds with fully loaded Porsche GT2 or Carrera GT.

Best way to earn style points is actually not drifting. Try Palm Harbor; Harbor Race; Event 2/8; Circuit = 45k points when using a fast car like the Porsche GT2.

I used a fully loaded Nissan GTR to beat all the drift races. Keep the speed at 90 mph and keep a large angle to maximize points. Try to keep a drift going on straight parts of the track. Just takes a little practice.

I am hoping EA launches a few more games like this. Awesome quality and graphics.
    04-28-11 12:22 AM
    What's next? Cheat codes?
    04-28-11 12:22 AM
    the easy money is the 25k for beating the wheelman in the previous city...its a 12 second race w/ fully loaded 911 and 2 nitro shots...
    My record is 9.8 seconds
    04-28-11 05:39 AM
    Man you got it all wrong. Fast cars are too difficult to drift. (In the game anyway). Try something slow. I did all the drifts with an SRT8 or 67 Mustang.
    04-28-11 06:35 AM
    Man you got it all wrong. Fast cars are too difficult to drift. (In the game anyway). Try something slow. I did all the drifts with an SRT8 or 67 Mustang.
    He doesn't have it all wrong. I played the game with the first car I got, saving up for the Viper, and that was the 2nd car I bought and won the rest of the races to fast with him. Had some trouble on the drifting ones but thats because I find drifting somewhat difficult at times. I've almost beat it a 2nd time already. This game is too addicting and needs to be longer.

Sorry, I can't give any tips for racing. I don't know how to give tips for such a thing. I did beat more then half the races with the Viper though.
    Last edited by McStoner; 04-28-11 at 07:30 AM.
    04-28-11 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD