im a newbie and just wondering on the proper way to post - i did post to things and see that they were moved - just wondering if i posted them in the wrong place im sorry - just want to do things right.
    04-26-11 03:32 PM
    You mean post new threads here on this forum?

Just make sure you post relevant information (questions) to the right sub forums. And try not to troll, those posts often get deleted.
    04-27-11 04:12 PM
    first time for me too - how do I get started with posting?
    08-25-11 10:19 AM
    08-25-11 11:00 AM
    I'm trying to post on this forum from my playbook, but it not easy. I have scanned the whole page,,,but where do I type a post?
    10-14-12 08:52 PM
    Hi, sorry I may not be doing it correctly, this is my first post.

I bought an unlocked Blackberry Z10 a week ago (switched from iPhone 4) and have been accessing internet only via WiFi while traveling. I was able to set up almost everything on it, but not sure if my E-mail accounts have been set up properly. I followed all the instructions and added both my Yahoo and Google accounts. I am getting the new E-mails without any problems, but need help understanding the following:

1. I can see all my folders under both Yahoo and Gmail accounts via Hub , but there is nothing in them. Basically, I get the new E-mails, but there is no sign of my old archived E-mails. Is that normal?

2. When I file a new E-mail from the Hub into a folder, a copy is saved in that folder, but the minute I delete the E-mail from the Hub, the copy in the folder also gets deleted. Is that normal?

3. No matter what I do with the E-mails in my archived folders using my laptop, nothing shows up in my folders accessed via Hub. Is that normal?

Appreciate any help or explanation you can provide. I love the Z10, and it would be great if I could figure out what’s happening here.
    04-25-13 11:08 AM
    how do I post a question???? i don't see an icon that says post??? help
    10-24-13 11:41 AM
    Hi, sorry I may not be doing it correctly, this is my first post.

I bought an unlocked Blackberry Z10 a week ago (switched from iPhone 4) and have been accessing internet only via WiFi while traveling. I was able to set up almost everything on it, but not sure if my E-mail accounts have been set up properly. I followed all the instructions and added both my Yahoo and Google accounts. I am getting the new E-mails without any problems, but need help understanding the following:

1.I can see all my folders under both Yahoo and Gmail accounts via Hub , but there is nothing in them. Basically, I get the new E-mails, but there is no sign of my old archived E-mails. Is that normal?

2.When I file a new E-mail from the Hub into a folder, a copy is saved in that folder, but the minute I delete the E-mail from the Hub, the copy in the folder also gets deleted. Is that normal?

3.No matter what I do with the E-mails in my archived folders using my laptop, nothing shows up in my folders accessed via Hub. Is that normal?

Appreciate any help or explanation you can provide. I love the Z10, and it would be great if I could figure out what�s happening here.
    Best copy and post this into the Z10 section or the forum

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 06:10 AM
    with the 9900 bold menu key we had the option to email and send a text from any app, this is not possible on the Q10, for example from the phone, there are only a few options, like copy add to contacts, but not send email or text, any reason for this.?????
    11-05-13 06:39 AM
    how do I post a question???? i don't see an icon that says post??? help
    Same Problem!! Anybody please help.. i also need help and want to post something.. Tell me the procedure please
    11-15-13 03:43 AM
    How to post....

You all obviously know the model of phone you have....a 9000, a 9320, a Z10, aQ10 etc.

Look on the forum and find the section for your model of phone. Then type a title for your post, and then your post, giving as much detail/fact as you can to allow other users to help you.

If you post in sections not relevant to your model of phone you might not get answers.

If you post on someone else 's thread with a different problem and different phone model, again you might have no one answer you.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:22 AM
    I have question to post......where and how to post please...
    12-01-13 08:53 PM
    I have question to post......where and how to post please...
    You know how to post cos you have posted this.....

And as to where... look on the forum for your model of phone and post in that section....

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 07:01 AM
    Hey people. Please join my bbm channel:C0028F03F
    06-06-14 12:07 PM
    I'm stuck as well how do you post on this site ?
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-07-15 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD