Where is the file saved when you download an attachment from a bridged email? "i tapped to download" a picture on my playbook. I marked the email as unread on my BB. I see a preview of the picture on my PB. I exit out of bridge and check my pictures. Its not there.

Am I missing something here? I can't seem to locate the file after I downloaded it.
    04-26-11 02:06 PM
    The attachments are saved on your blackberry. For documents its saved in /Blackberry/Documents/Bridge pictures are probably similar.
    drumrdfox likes this.
    04-26-11 02:18 PM
    When I enter file browser on my BB it firsts prompts me for Media Card or Devise Memory. regardless I search both of the paths and could not find the Bridge folder.
    04-26-11 02:30 PM
    hence the security of the Bridge, the data is never stored on the device in memory, probably just in a temp memory.

very usefull for the 2.1% of us who work in corporate environments with sensitive doc's. Not so useful when I'm just a guy that wants a funny *** pic of my cat doing something stupid.

...however I could be wrong...
    04-26-11 02:33 PM
    ^^ this exactly. I emailed my self a pic I wanted to put on my playbook. (I was at work with no BB Desktop) Guess I won't be able to do that for now anyways.
    04-26-11 02:38 PM
    Remember if the PB is on the wireless network at the office, you can access it by it's network path. Look in the settings -> about -> network and you should see your IP address, open that up in an explorer window and you should be able to copy that file right into the pictures folder.
    04-26-11 03:17 PM
    When I enter file browser on my BB it firsts prompts me for Media Card or Devise Memory. regardless I search both of the paths and could not find the Bridge folder.

yeah i need to know the location too..in my case the file can still be opened even after i restart the bb... ive downloaded big file from attachment and now my bb is super lagging.. i need to delete the file manually... it really suck..
    06-24-11 06:48 AM
    In my case the attachments are downloaded/stored as mentioned higher up the thread, in:

"its saved in /Blackberry/Documents/Bridge" on the PHONE's sdcard.
    06-24-11 08:56 AM
    Navigate to the documents file located on the phone and press the menu button then select show hidden. The bridge folder should now be visible and all attachments can be seen.
    06-24-11 09:13 AM
    found it!thanks!
    06-24-11 10:09 AM
    How is everyone downloading pictures via Bridge e-mail? I can't get anything over 30kb!
    06-24-11 08:35 PM
    I was having this problem and found the hidden folder, however how do you view/edit on the playbook? There is no 'open on PlayBook' & copying the file and placing it in the documents folder doesn't make it visible either for some documents even though they can be viewed/edited on the phone.
    07-27-12 08:01 AM
    I was having this problem and found the hidden folder, however how do you view/edit on the playbook? There is no 'open on PlayBook' & copying the file and placing it in the documents folder doesn't make it visible either for some documents even though they can be viewed/edited on the phone.
    Is your phone a corporate phone on BES? Could be a security issue.
    07-27-12 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD