Hey guys, I brought you the work around for watching Hulu on Playbook a few days ago and as you know it works AMAZING well I got something even better now!

Check it out: Hulu For Playbook V2.0

Easier searching, browse most recent, most viewed, featured and even login to your personal Hulu account and play your queue!
    The ONLY downfall is lack of fullscreen button but a quick solution is to zoom in with your fingers and hide your Browser top bar or double click for a half screen zoom which still looks great.
    Also be sure to check out the Accessory contest I posted on the blog.
    ericlc2, jcool13, mcvb3 and 3 others like this.
    04-25-11 02:07 PM
    This is great work!
    04-25-11 02:16 PM
    Thanks! loving being able to browse my queue.

You're welcome Jcool, if this was helpful please reply and give it a bump back to the first page so others see it.
    04-25-11 02:32 PM
    link doesnt work for me. says nothing found for that
    05-21-11 11:30 AM
    Link isn't working right now D:
    05-21-11 12:00 PM
    Perhaps you can make it work for us Canadians too
    05-21-11 12:37 PM
    when i click on the link it says nothing found this happened to me the last time. i even joined and still couldnt find it.
    05-21-11 02:16 PM
    yeah links dead homey! great work with the site and info though!
    05-21-11 04:05 PM
    According to this original thread HULU put a stop to it

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/am...ml#post6286771
    05-21-11 04:14 PM
    wait hulu? whats that? since i found out i can watch house, ncis, ncis la, southpark, and many others i've lost the need for hulu. the only shows i can't watch are dr. who, topgear, and pretty much any british show i like because the bbc tv show thingy isn't availible in the us unless you have as the topgear twitter puts it a "ithingy" you can't get the poorly transmitting bbc channels. i've complain alot to bbc about no playbook love but that will change after its uk launch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD