How do you set a specific wifi SSID to connect? I have multiple SSID's at home and of course it defaults to the slower "N" network because that is what my Torch connects to. any thoughts?
    04-23-11 03:56 PM
    Some prioritizing settings would be very nice... I am in and out of the office everyday with my overdrive i have a 4G Playbook in NYC but it would be great if once i get back to the Mothership it would pull from the office wifi and dump the overdrive. Not a big deal with unlimited 4g data but keep it efficient and the fiber connection in the office is always going to be faster.

You might try re-naming the routers PIA, but it might also work if you delete the profiles on the PB and then add back just the N first... not sure but mine picks up N and has the non N second on the list both names are the same just an N added to well you know.... Both seem to be indicating similar signal strength
    Last edited by nycspaces.; 04-23-11 at 04:11 PM.
    04-23-11 04:08 PM
    Under WIFI / saved networks you can drag your preferred connection to the top of the list. You can also delete unwanted connections.
    04-24-11 08:52 PM
    Under WIFI / saved networks you can drag your preferred connection to the top of the list. You can also delete unwanted connections.
    scmosher: first off, you're right about WIFI, but second and more important: what's the punch line to your joke?
    04-24-11 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD