Dear All, I was successfully using BES service plan in the UAE before my carrier Etisalat suspended BES for companies having less than 21 subscribers just fews weeks ago. My head office and servers are in Turkey, I am cut-off from my corporate email.

Now, I know that there is an Enterprise Activation App allowing BIS users to activate their blackberries. But it is available only in the Appworld which is not available for UAE.

I have downloaded Appworld for all countries but it failed to connect to Appworld servers. I have tried all versions

I do need this Enterprise Activation App. I would highly appreciate if somebody could post the .cod or .alx file of this app in this forum so that I could install it through desktop manager.

Looking forward to your kind feedbacks.

My phone: Blackberry bold 9700, OS 6.

Best,

Igrar
    Last edited by igraraliyevv; 04-23-11 at 05:49 AM.
    04-23-11 05:46 AM
    Have you tried downloading it through your PC's web browser as opposed to OTA on your Blackberry? Or is that option not available to you as well due to your location?
    04-23-11 11:33 PM
    Many thanks for your consideration. Yeap, I tried downloading through the web browser installed the respective plug-in to do that but response was the AppWorld is not availabe for my country

So the situation is "congenial" no BES, no AppWorld! Thank God, I can install the cod files through DM or BSAK, therefore I request people a favour to kindly post a .cod or .alx file of the Enterprise Activation App so that I could get my Corporate Email Back. Currently, using BIS OWA access which is just a pain since I receive urgent emails from my clients with 15-20 min delay

PLEASE HELP ME!
    04-24-11 11:09 AM
    So Guys? There is no one who can help hundreds of outcasts from BES and AppWorld like me?

Please post an alternative download link or OTA install of BlackBerry Enterprise Activation App enabling Enterprise activation for BIS users deprived of BES option by their carriers.

This is unfair that we pay the same amount for BlackBerry but deprived of basic functions

iPhone has its App Store for all! Out-of-Box Exchange Direct Push support. Yes, I can switch to iPhone but is this the best answer to be given to current BlackBerry users deprived of AppWorld ?

Only hope is users communities like Crackberry and you contributors.

Thank you
    Last edited by igrar; 04-29-11 at 12:14 PM.
    04-29-11 12:11 PM
    DAMN IT....my Blackberry is a peace of plastic without Exchange Support ...and no support from the community .....switching to iPhone guys, it is more business phone than you think.

At least, it has out-of-the-box activesync, excellent office with cloud support and when installing/uninstalling software you dont have to wait for ages ..it is a SNAP.

Arividerchi BlackBerry....that was MY mistake to buy you
    05-28-11 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD