GestureBB brings 'Gestures' to your regular Track-Pad or Track-ball Blackberry!

How does it work?

Simple:
    From your home screen, simply flick or swipe your Trackpad in any one of the 4 directions, up, down, left or right.
    Each flick or swipe will bring allow you direct with hidden content, directly from your home screen!

** Swipe down and pull down an options menu from the top of the screen with easy access to profiles, options, etc...

** Swipe up and pull up a dock with user-defined 6 icons, BlackBerry style!

** Swipe from left to right to open the first application in your device application order.

** Swipe from right to left and swipe in your main menu, for all your applications access!

Once you learn how to use GestureBB's swipes, it's a natural and fluent experience.
    GestureBB is great for Wallpaper lovers, because it keeps your homescreen clear and neat, to enjoy your favorite Wallpaper and only shows you the functionality that you need, when you need it!

GestureBBCandyland also comes with a great colorful look and cool retro-modern icons!

And if you don't like the look, simply choose GestureBBSimple, and enjoy your crisp, clean OS6 look with all the same great functionality!

Buy in the CrackBerry Store

Buy in the CrackBerry Store

GestureBBCandyland

GestureBBSimple
    smartbuddy likes this.
    04-22-11 10:25 PM
    Sorry my friend there are no freebies ....?
    04-22-11 11:29 PM
    Sorry my friend there are no freebies ....?
    You will NOT regret the $1.49 spent on this theme, its worth more that price. Good things in life mostly do not come for free.
    04-23-11 05:36 AM
    I don't have a paypal or credit card because I'm a minor but lemme tell you this theme looks freaking awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 07:26 AM
    Sorry my friend, unfortunately I do not have credit cards or paypal but is excellent and very nice this theme, Greetings from Ecuador
    04-23-11 01:43 PM
    I really like this theme:

The old school BB feel is really nice. Simple and with beautiful icons.
    The swipe features is fairly new to me and I really like it.

If I may make a suggestion, I think it'd be great if Swiping Left and Right be replaced with something else (e.g. Opens app no.7 and 8) since app no.1 can be accessed in the dock and Main Menu can be accessed with pressing the Menu (blackberry) button.

It's a beautiful theme nonetheless. With only $1.49 you guys should check it out.
    Last edited by CrackFachry; 04-24-11 at 11:14 PM.
    04-24-11 08:26 PM
    What a great theme! I love it! If you ever decide to make a free update...can you add a weather slot to the time box on the main screen? Just a suggestion! Thanks for your hard work. :-)
    04-25-11 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD