Bought 2 BB Storm and both of them had their battery drained as i was on travel.
    When tried to hook the BBs to the wall charger or with USB, both the BB displayed a no-charging symbol (the battery with red cross hair) and never turn on inspite of leaving that for 8hrs. Strange!!
    Finally, i gave up and sent one of the device for service and retained the other one at home. The technician explained that it was some issue in the device and also fixed (not sure how). By this time the technician had fully charged the BB battery while returning.

I came home and removed the fully charged battery and inserted to my other Storm.... Now i plug the charger it works without issue on the second device which previously had showed no-charging symbol..
    Now, i tried to charge the dead battery (from my second device) onto the serivced device... Same.. no charging problem re-appeared..
    I am quite puzzled now... I am sure that the technician had charged my drained battery and returned me..
    From the above i understand that the batteries are a problem and storm cannot bring up a completely drained battery (assumption). Can someone explain how to charge a completely drained battery (without a BB)?
    If you have someother solution, help meeee
    Last edited by manik2303; 04-22-11 at 02:32 PM.
    04-22-11 02:28 PM
    Is it possible that the tech replaced the battery and did not explain that to you? How much did the tech charge you for the repair? I would suggest purchasing a batter to replace the one that will not take a charge since both phones and the charger now seem to work with the good battery.
    04-22-11 09:39 PM
    I had the same issue with my blackberry. I had to buy me a new battery plus a wall charger for my phone. This fixed my issue and the battery saver really helps my storm alot!
    04-24-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD