Is Password Keeper coming to the Playbook, or is anything similar coming?
    04-22-11 04:23 AM
    I missed the old password keeper when I switched from a BB Pearl to an iPhone4. I ended up getting 1Password (for windows). I currently put my 1password keychain in a Dropbox folder and can then access that from any browser including the Playbook's. This is the 1PasswordAnywhere feature.
    How to Use 1PasswordAnywhere (and what is it?)
    04-27-11 07:27 PM
    Hey,

We have just released Vault - Password Manager for PlayBook. You can view the details and download it from the BlackBerry App World here.

We also have a thread (here) specific to this app where you can provide your comments, suggestions and feedback.
    11-23-11 07:17 AM
    Hey,

We have just released Vault - Password Manager for PlayBook. You can view the details and download it from the BlackBerry App World here.

We also have a thread (here) specific to this app where you can provide your comments, suggestions and feedback.
    "WE" have just released??? Who is "we"?

I'm finding it hard to believe that RIM wanted to get into the tablet war and produced a tablet, directed at the business user & didn't include it's perfectly operational password keeper in it. With business users leaving RIM in droves for IOS and Android was RIM's logic for not putting in a password keeper something like;

"well if you have a blackberry phone you don't need the password keeper"?

I guess what I'm asking here is if RIM produced a tablet specifically for a diminishing customer base ( people using BB's )?
    ...Does anyone know if one is able to download the standard password keeper onto the Playbook?
    11-25-11 06:02 AM
    "WE" have just released??? Who is "we"?

I'm finding it hard to believe that RIM wanted to get into the tablet war and produced a tablet, directed at the business user & didn't include it's perfectly operational password keeper in it. With business users leaving RIM in droves for IOS and Android was RIM's logic for not putting in a password keeper something like;

"well if you have a blackberry phone you don't need the password keeper"?

I guess what I'm asking here is if RIM produced a tablet specifically for a diminishing customer base ( people using BB's )?
    ...Does anyone know if one is able to download the standard password keeper onto the Playbook?
    "WE" are a wonderful software developing company that develops for a variety of platforms and "WE" have just released their wonderful password manager application for the BlackBerry PlayBook. You can read up on who "WE" are here: XLabz - Who "WE" are.

...and there is no way to download the standard BlackBerry Password Keeper that comes with handsets to a PlayBook
    estalzer and XLabz like this.
    11-25-11 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD