Did anyone manage to get bluetooth headset to work with their PB? My headset is paired but the "Connect Device" is greyed out.
    04-21-11 08:47 PM
    I have my Motorola wrap around headphones paired with mine.No problems getting them hooked up.
    04-21-11 08:51 PM
    I have the same problem with both Blackberry HS-700 and Plantronics Voyager Pro+... pairing works ok but they remain greyed out and can not connect.
    04-21-11 11:13 PM
    I have to edit my response. It appears as though I'm having the same issue as both of you. After I posted ^^^ last night, I tried it out. Says connected, but won't actually connect.

I deleted the connection to try it again, now the PB won't even recognize by head headphones in pairing mode.
    04-22-11 09:32 AM
    i have the same problem using the jabra headset
    05-31-11 02:35 PM
    At the moment the pb does NOT support audio standard a2pd. Until rim releases an upgrade that supports the standard - no go!
    05-31-11 03:55 PM
    At the moment the pb does NOT support audio standard a2pd. Until rim releases an upgrade that supports the standard - no go!
    RIM confirmed this in an email they sent me several weeks ago. you can pair, but you cant actually stream the audio. You can try one of theese

Amazon.com: Miccus BluBridge mini-jack: Portable, Bluetooth Music Transmitter with Swiveling connector for all (1/8-Inch) Headphones: Electronics

i got one, it works
    05-31-11 04:35 PM
    I guess may be your headset is not supporting that device, so try connecting it with an compatible attachment which will support it...

iPhone headsets bluetooth
    Last edited by kwonashley; 06-28-11 at 07:18 AM.
    06-28-11 07:15 AM
    I guess may be your headset is not supporting that device, so try connecting it with an compatible attachment which will support it...

iPhone headsets bluetooth
    Spam, please ignore.
    06-28-11 07:30 AM
    Rather then edit, I decided to update with a new reply.

It is not just the a2dp standard that is not available - there is also just the simple bt to headset (monaural). I believe they are two different methods of conveying sound to headsets.
    06-28-11 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD