Over the past 2 days I've only been getting a GSM and 3g signal, meaning I've got no data coverage. I've spoken to Orange and they said that it was a Blackberry problem and should be resolved soon.

Any one else having the same issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 10:11 AM
    Am on Orange UK and haven't had any problems, although I have an 8900 (so no 3G) so this could explain it. BIS working fine for me though, no BlackBerry data issues whatsoever.
    04-21-11 10:40 AM
    Over the past 2 days I've only been getting a GSM and 3g signal, meaning I've got no data coverage. I've spoken to Orange and they said that it was a Blackberry problem and should be resolved soon.

Any one else having the same issues?

I have had same problem. It started after I received a text from orange telling me that I can use T Mobile signal (I had not asked for this to be setup). I spoke to their tech people who resent the message, I had to open the text and delete it and then do a battery pull. The text arived again when the phone started so I did the above again and got back the 3G and data services.

04-22-11 04:49 PM
    Mines back up and running now. It kicked back in last night at about 6.30pm.
    04-22-11 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD