After numerous tries and rebooting my phone and Playbook, I finally got the bridge to work with my Bold 9650. So far, I have to say I'm deeply disappointed. It is slow as molasses. It took me numerous tries to open my contacts. The screen would come up, stay black and then disappear and go back to the menu. I finally disconnected and started another connection and was able to get to contacts but it still loads pretty slow.

The web browser is pretty slow too. I've have Tether that I use with my laptop and BB and this is much slower. I'm trying to pull up a weather radar and I keep getting an error or it doesn't load at all. I load it via WiFi and it's fine. I loaded another page that I use quite often, and it's taking well over two minutes and still hasn't fully loaded.

FYI - the browsers are different. Meaning any bookmarks you have on your regular browser do not appear in your "Bridge Browser." Just something I found interesting.
    04-19-11 06:48 AM
    Do you tether your laptop with BT?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 06:51 AM
    Do you tether your laptop with BT?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've done both. I normally tether with a USB cable because it charges my phone at the same time.
    04-19-11 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD