Can anyone confirm or bust a rumour I have just hear about charging for BBM feature? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 10:43 AM
    BBM is Data, you paid for that with your data plan.
    04-16-11 10:48 AM
    Nope haven't heard that rumour. That would be a stupid thing to do on RIMS part. I think it would cause alot of people to park thier Blackberry's and get Iphones
    04-16-11 10:49 AM
    Nope haven't heard that rumour. That would be a stupid thing to do on RIMS part. I think it would cause alot of people to park thier Blackberry's and get Iphones
    I agree 100% Jayman. I'd seriously consider it myself.

04-16-11 11:28 AM
    is this another one of those moronic chain messages passed on by imbeciles through bbm as an "official message from jim balsille"

it's incredible how people still think they're real
    04-16-11 12:03 PM
    is this another one of those moronic chain messages passed on by imbeciles through bbm as an "official message from jim balsille"

it's incredible how people still think they're real
    easy tough guy, we know its just a rumour, but we dont know how the OP heard it. no need to start insulting people.......
    04-16-11 12:05 PM
    easy tough guy, we know its just a rumour, but we dont know how the OP heard it. no need to start insulting people.......
    i wasn't insulting the OP. I was insulting my ex-contacts on bbm for continuously broadcasting these msgs to me
    04-16-11 12:16 PM
    Can anyone confirm or bust a rumour I have just hear about charging for BBM feature? Thanks!

yep its true AND crackberry is going to start charging you $0.05 per post in the forums..

smh...
    04-16-11 01:36 PM
    There's only talk about charging for the program BBM for the Android and iOS platform if/when it does go that far. You will not be charged "extra" for BBM, which is INCLUDED with BIS and always will be. How would RIM expect to keep ppl on the Blackberry platform otherwise? So many people would leave Blackberry and go to Apple/Android then.
    04-16-11 02:12 PM
    Thanks for everyone's constructive input!

04-16-11 04:49 PM
    I wouldn't go iGroan, but I'd probably ditch the BB and go Droid.

Kinda like the broadcast messages about all your BBM contacts being deleted at midnight due to a nationwide BBM outage and if you don't forward this message to all your BBM contacts, cover yourself from head to toe in tinfoil and recite the Bill of Rights in French four times while wearing fuzzy pink bunny slippers, your BB will be nuked and aliens will land and probe a very important exit port on your body.
    04-18-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD