I recently had to reinstall Desktop Mgr 6.0...and after that I synched my BB with my Outlook, everything worked, but...

Now I have 2 sets (duplicates) of "desktop" contacts on my BB....In options, under contact lists, it shows 2 sets Afraid to synch contacts with Outlook and then will end up with doubles on computer or more?

How can I delete one set of Desktop contacts on the BB? When I go to options within contacts, i've tried playing with "allow" duplicate names...doesn't change anything. Under "desktop lists", contacts/options, it shows 2 "desktop" sets, but I can't edit, delete, or change anything....

Running OS 6.0.0.431...on Verizon. HELP, any suggestions welcome, I would like to try to resolve this weekend...
    04-16-11 08:24 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me when I upgraded to os6.

The solution I used can be found here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/do...de-bb6-589234/

Hope it works for you also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 11:50 AM
    ok, I can try...how do you delete address book using desktop mgr?
    04-16-11 03:32 PM
    on the top left corner of the DM window there is the device drop down menu. Select "delete data".

make sure that you delete the email account from the phone first otherwise when you delete the data from the phone book it will sync with the computer and delete everything there too.
    04-16-11 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD