I am so excited for the PB - that I am actually getting frustrated watching the videos kevin posted. why? because I want to play with it!

I was not convinced to buy a tablet ever. Didn't see the need. Than as we saw the PB evolve and grow from "vaporware" to the product it is.

Listen, I'm a trader, work for one of Canada's largest wealth management companys. I can tell you - I will be using this tablet.

I am so excited for a full feature desktop browser on a mobile device its not even funny. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse connections wtf??? Amazing.

I have a feeling the power button will never be an issue. why? I'll never turn it off.

**** my hands will be over this thing more than they are on my girlfriend.

Anyways- no more reviews/videos ect for me. PB in 5 days!
    04-15-11 08:29 AM
    I don't believe you, your curiosity will get the better with you, and crackberry is an addiction!

"I have a feeling the power button will never be an issue. why? I'll never turn it off."

Check out http://crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-unboxing

The power button is raised on the retail units.
    04-15-11 08:34 AM
    What a nice first thread read for me , someone whos excited as me! :P
    04-15-11 09:11 AM
    When I saw the video Kevin was using the keyboard and mouse, I was going nuts. I can't wait to hook this thing up to my TV and use my Dell Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to do some writing or whatever. Gotta admit, the use isn't as intuitive as it should be but I'm sure it's simple to get the hang of. I didn't even know controlling it with a mouse an keyboard was going to be a possibility so I'm really excited about that.
    04-15-11 09:15 AM
    I can't wait to get one in my hands. Nice thing is, I will know how to use it out of the box after all the reviews and videos I've watched. I think it's funny how all of crackberry world is all on edge waiting. People are getting even nastier and more negative than normal. Patience is running out. Very entertaining.
    04-15-11 10:14 AM
    I don't believe you, your curiosity will get the better with you, and crackberry is an addiction!

"I have a feeling the power button will never be an issue. why? I'll never turn it off."

Check out http://crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-unboxing

The power button is raised on the retail units.
    in another thread with someone who has their final production unit the power button is still flush. Not sure if they did actually raise it .8mm isnt much either. I cant see this being a big issue though really. its overblown i think
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-15-11 at 11:00 AM.
    04-15-11 10:45 AM
    I feel you OP, sites like engadget, gizmodo etc.. there all apple fan boys. Its sad because I use to really like gizmodo but lately they have turned in to big apple fan boys. I to have been waiting for this device, I played with it at my local bestbuy, and it was fantastic I could not find a flaw in it so bar.
    04-15-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD