i can't install the blackberry maps 6.31 that i downloaded from the natie browser.

here is the application screen shot.

04-14-11 09:08 PM
    As far as I know, BlackBerry Maps 6.x is not compatible with the Storm2 - it requires OS 6.
    04-14-11 09:20 PM
    Yeah 6.1 will only work for OS6.

Does anyone know where i can download BBmaps for my s2? I can only figure out how to install 6.1 installer?

Side note: Can anyone get BB travel to work for the S2?
    04-21-11 07:10 AM
    Yeah 6.1 will only work for OS6.

Does anyone know where i can download BBmaps for my s2? I can only figure out how to install 6.1 installer?

Side note: Can anyone get BB travel to work for the S2?
    The easiest way to install BB Maps is to do it with the Desktop Installer. You have to have BB Maps installed for BB Travel to work. I have Travel installed on my S2 and it works very well.
    04-21-11 09:30 AM
    The easiest way to install BB Maps is to do it with the Desktop Installer. You have to have BB Maps installed for BB Travel to work. I have Travel installed on my S2 and it works very well.
    Thanks!

For whatever reason it wont let me install via desktop either. When i go to dl the installer it says it fails.

Is there an OTA for bbmaps for OS5?
    04-21-11 09:43 AM
    I the original software for any version 5.xxx is BB maps. Should be able to connect BB, run apploader, should have the screen like you're loading a new software for BB, and select BB maps to install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 09:01 AM
    http://www.blackberry.com/send/maps

Just had to reinstall BB maps a few nights ago, and got it via a link - that's the link i've included above. Maybe that'll be helpful.
    04-26-11 09:03 AM
    I see this Maps Installer in my installed applications on my 9780. But from there I can't run it and it does not show up in menus. Can anyone tell me how to find and run this Maps Installer?

Thank you.
    07-25-11 02:05 AM
    Yup..... same goes with mine... downloaded it but nothing happen...
    01-20-12 09:14 AM
    same problem here. went to maps.blackberry.com and got link emailed to me and downloaded BB maps via phone and went through the install and reboot of phone but can"t find maps any where on the phone. Oh well I am with ATT and wonder how many on here experiencing this problem are on ATT.
    02-09-12 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD