I figure I would post this here in the "torch" fourm bc no one responded in the "app" fourm and BellShare has not responded to me either after the service ticket I put in the other day.

After I have receive a voicemail, and go to check it, my led begins to blinkfter I hang up from calling my voicemail server. I have all of my standard leds from bb off, and i have allowed berrybuzz full access. I do not have any leds set for missed calls, voicemails, or any of that. I have experienced this issue on OS .246 and now that I have upgraded to .526 it still is persistent. I have done numerous batt pulls, and unistalling and reinstalling the app. Once the led begins to flash, I have to open my bb message folder and close it. This is the only way I can get it to stop flashing. It is as if I have to 'clear' something in my message folder that isn't there. Weird.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    04-14-11 12:42 PM
    BBM Groups?
    Have you looked there?
    04-14-11 01:32 PM
    I figure I would post this here in the "torch" fourm bc no one responded in the "app" fourm and BellShare has not responded to me either after the service ticket I put in the other day.

After I have receive a voicemail, and go to check it, my led begins to blinkfter I hang up from calling my voicemail server. I have all of my standard leds from bb off, and i have allowed berrybuzz full access. I do not have any leds set for missed calls, voicemails, or any of that. I have experienced this issue on OS .246 and now that I have upgraded to .526 it still is persistent. I have done numerous batt pulls, and unistalling and reinstalling the app. Once the led begins to flash, I have to open my bb message folder and close it. This is the only way I can get it to stop flashing. It is as if I have to 'clear' something in my message folder that isn't there. Weird.

try your text messages, i get a text notification when i get an email, and sometimes even though i've deleted the text, the led goes on again after i check the voicemail, but shuts off once i go into my text messages box. hope that made enough sense!
    04-14-11 01:36 PM
    try your text messages, i get a text notification when i get an email, and sometimes even though i've deleted the text, the led goes on again after i check the voicemail, but shuts off once i go into my text messages box. hope that made enough sense!
    +1
    If you are using Visual Voice Mail it is coming in as audio attached to a SMS.
    04-14-11 04:37 PM

I've had the same problem with different OS and different versions of BerryBuzz and also have to open my message folder then it clears up.
    04-14-11 05:34 PM
    I have this same issue. I just keep checking my voicemail til it goes away, lol. Not really a solution, but not sure what else to do and I don't miss many calls so it's not something that happens constantly.
    04-14-11 06:04 PM
    That should be voicemail, not email.
    04-14-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD