If you had the chose between the two of them which one would you chose and why? I'm asking this because I have the curve now and my brother has the tour and he's going to android and doesn't want anything to do with blackberry anymore lol he really hates his tour, wondering if I should use it instead of the curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 02:11 AM
    It really depends on your preferences. I have both the 9330 and the Tour, here are my thoughts -

I mainly use my Tour for work purposes, so I use BIS email on it and that seems to work fine. The Screen resolution is higher which gives everything a a nicer image. I also like that camera takes decent pictures & has a flash. The only thing that I wish the Tour had that the 9330 has is Wi-Fi.

I have had my Tour since September 2009, and have not had any real issues with the track ball, which seemed to be a major flaw with this model. One complaint I would make is about a bug in the OS that makes the phone reboot at random times (v5.0.0.1030). Besides that, it is a solid phone that I really enjoy using.

Overall, I think that the Tour is a solid device. But if you're looking to upgrade to OS 6 (and possibly beyond), keep the 9330.
    04-13-11 09:36 AM
    if you werent using the tour as your work phone but had them both which one would you use?
    04-13-11 01:46 PM
    I would stick with the 9330, but that's just me.

Have you played around with the Tour? As it has a different form factor, different keyboard and has the trackball, you may want to play around with it for a while to see how it works for you.
    04-13-11 07:35 PM
    Personnaly I'll go for the Curve too.
    04-15-11 12:49 PM
    My wife has a 9330, I'd take that over a tour.
    04-15-11 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD