I uninstalled something on my pearl and no longer have the ability to access the web. I do have the web package and my BES works but my media net & web links are gone. I don't have access to my telenav either! It tells me that error starting telenav:module'net_rim_ecmascript' not found. I also downloaded opera mini and it doesnt connect either! I did modify the permissions and allowed all to access the web but no go. I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE
    04-09-07 05:22 PM
    Try resending your service books.
    04-09-07 05:58 PM
    Very strange. Try a battery pull too...
    04-09-07 07:23 PM
    This happened to me on Friday after I installed a demo IM application on my CrackBerry.

It stopped the browser from working. The device couldn't even see the browser.

The answer was to uninstall the offending app (options/advanced options/applications/then, menu key). After my CrackBerry restarted, everything was working again...
    04-09-07 10:23 PM
    This happened to me on Friday after I installed a demo IM application on my CrackBerry.

The answer was to uninstall the offending app (options/advanced options/applications/then, menu key). After my CrackBerry restarted, everything was working again...
    Good info. By the way, welcome to CB, farrell
    04-10-07 05:07 AM

I will try this today thanks!
    04-10-07 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD