For those who aren't familiar THK Live, is a free multi player texas hold'em game put out by magmic games for the blackberry smartphone. With days approaching I've been trying to contact support of my favorite apps to see for sure if they will have versions available for the playbook.

So last night I sent in an inquiry asking about THK live for the playbook and how awesome it would be and here is the response I got, take it anyway you wish but it got me kind pumped......

Hi OhWiseGuyEh,
    We're not ready to talk about what our plans for the playbook are yet, but we're certainly excited to see how consumers react.
    Regards,
    THK Live Support Team
    #1 My perception is, they don't want to make it public until release and can't wait to see how "we" react to the PB version.

#2 Another perception, we don't have one in development but are excited to see if there is a high demand for a PB version after its release.

So poker fans lets hope #1 is correct!
    caltrmptguy86 likes this.
    04-11-11 12:15 PM
    I've posted before, I wouldn't mind a poker app on the PlayBook - only makes sense, in my mind, anyway...although, I'd actually prefer a real-money game from Full Tilt, PokerStars, or UB, even...it's the wave of the future, just a matter of how quick the wave is coming.
    04-11-11 12:47 PM
    I've posted before, I wouldn't mind a poker app on the PlayBook - only makes sense, in my mind, anyway...although, I'd actually prefer a real-money game from Full Tilt, PokerStars, or UB, even...it's the wave of the future, just a matter of how quick the wave is coming.
    You know I completely forgot about fulltilt and pokerstars!! xD Would be really really cool!!!
    04-11-11 02:03 PM
    Totally agree, need a solid real money poker app for the playbook. The current android version would be a good start, primarily because it has a good base of users.

Its a must have app, and would make the playbook even more addictive...
    05-11-11 09:42 PM
    Totally agree, need a solid real money poker app for the playbook. The current android version would be a good start, primarily because it has a good base of users.

Its a must have app, and would make the playbook even more addictive...
    well, in light of "Black Friday" - I'd say US players would be SOL if an app were to be created, anyway...at least until the powers that be running this country pull their heads out of their @$$es and legalize online poker.
    05-12-11 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD