Which Way do you like your icons? 17 icons in a customizable U? shape.

Click the left/bottom/right side of the screen to show apps on those rows. To turn off the row/columns, click just to the side/above the row/column you want to turn off. Note, the top two apps stay on at all times, so you always have quick access to 2 apps. The bottom left and and bottom right apps are associated with the bottom row. If you turn off the bottom row, but want those to show on one of the side columns, turn off the side column you want, then turn it back on and those apps will re-appear with the left or right columns. Also note, in the center of the screen is a ALL off hotspot to turn off ALL (except top 2) apps.

Screenshot 1 shows 6.0 icons, this theme actually uses 6.1 (remaining screens).

Download: [FREE] WhichWay - Themes BlackBerry Software

04-11-11 11:39 AM
    Great job looks awesome. Any chance for today area? (hidden)
    04-11-11 11:48 AM
    Great job looks awesome. Any chance for today area? (hidden)
    I was just going to say the same thing. All that open space in the middle could make for a great hidden today area.

Another great theme man. You know I've been dl'ing a bunch of your themes when that wall paper is what i expect to see on screenshots of themes lol.
    Last edited by Harry_Yambag; 04-11-11 at 12:16 PM.
    04-11-11 12:11 PM
    Very Nice simple theme, liking the 6.1 icons. Good job!
    KahneFan likes this.
    04-11-11 03:03 PM
    elegant, simple and sweet as always
    KahneFan and jks519 like this.
    04-11-11 03:05 PM
    I was just going to say the same thing. All that open space in the middle could make for a great hidden today area.

Another great theme man. You know I've been dl'ing a bunch of your themes when that wall paper is what i expect to see on screenshots of themes lol.
    Same here. Great job but would you consider a hidden today?
    04-11-11 07:22 PM
    Love the flexibility, yet simplicity
    04-11-11 07:58 PM
    A verry good looking theme. Really easy to use. It really makes thing easy. EXCELLENT job man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    04-11-11 09:02 PM
    Love it. This is the theme I'm waiting for. Excellent job.
    KahneFan likes this.
    04-11-11 09:59 PM
    WhichWayToday has been loaded to the link above. Please note, the bottom right and bottom left apps actually activate a hidden background behind the today area, so I would suggest putting your today apps there. The background will activate with the theme, simply scroll over and then off of those apps to deactivate the BG.
    AlKa likes this.
    04-11-11 11:53 PM
    Can I change the planet of the apes background image?
    07-24-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD