This morning I unistalled the My Verizion app b/c it wasn't working correctly. Tried to re-install it but I can't find the link. Did a bunch of google searches it says it should be on my browser's home screen and there should be a My Verizon icon. But it is not there. I'm running a 8130 which is old I know, but I had this app for over a year, so I know it's out there somewhere. Does anyone know the direct download link?
    04-11-11 06:48 AM
    You should be able to reinstall it via Desktop Manager from your PC.
    04-11-11 08:15 AM
    VZStart Does this work?
    04-11-11 08:30 AM
    You should be able to reinstall it via Desktop Manager from your PC.
    I'll try when I get back home.

VZStart Does this work?
    Yes and thats the same link as my home screen for the browser. None of the icons have the app in it including the "Get Apps and Connect" icon.
    04-11-11 08:44 AM
    BlackBerry Virtual Preload Agreement

Load from BB Browser
    04-11-11 08:49 AM
    EDIT: Nevermind, I guess this redirects to the same URL given above.

Goto start.vzw.com > click on Get Apps > My Verizon is the top listing in the list. It will take you to the normal download area like the VPL.
    04-13-11 07:39 PM
    Its funny because on my Droid X I can't get rid of the my Verizon app even if I want to.
    04-16-11 05:48 PM
    get Error 907

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess this redirects to the same URL given above.

Goto start.vzw.com > click on Get Apps > My Verizon is the top listing in the list. It will take you to the normal download area like the VPL.
    It's not there. VZ Tones is the first on list and none of the other items are My Verizon. I think I'm just going to call Verizion when I get the time. My Verizion came in handy when I needed to check my mins/data.
    04-18-11 08:28 AM
    04-18-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD