Please help! I got my first new Torch (white) about 6 weeks ago from Best Buy. I noticed that occasionally when the slider was up, the screen would go black for a few seconds and then come back on. Sometimes closing the slider would solve the problem, sometimes not. Gradually it started doing it more, and it even froze for a few minutes once. (This has nothing to do with the screen lock button on the top. I tried that already, it doesn't solve the problem). So I took the phone back to Best Buy right at the 30 day return window, and they begrudgingly gave me a brand new one (white again) because the screen even went blank while I was at the store. Well guess what? The very next day (after spending all the time to set the new one up), the new one does the same thing, but worse!!! I'll be in the middle of typing a message or something, and the screen will go blank. When it finally comes back on, I even have to enter my PIN again. And it'll do this several times in a row multiple times a day. I tried pulling the battery to no avail. Why would two phones in a row have this problem??? My husband has the black one, and his has never done this. I don't know what to do. Best Buy told me that since I already exchanged the last phone, that I could not return it again. Neither phone was dropped or damaged. Has this been happening to anyone else?
    04-10-11 10:07 PM
    Yea it's happened to me before too, same thing for all that! All I do os tap the side a couple times and it seems to fix itself. It did it for me for while and then kinda just tapered off to where i'll get it only like once a month. So just hang in there and it will fix itself sooner or later!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD