Does anyone know or have an idea whether the charging stand will work while the PB is in a case? Maybe the barely there case?

I never use a case for my BB's, mostly because I love the changing stands, and I don't like taking the case off every time I put it in the stand. I'd like a case for the PB, but the same would apply.
    04-10-11 08:05 PM
    Im in the same boat. Would love a case for it, but if it doesnt work on the charging stand, its a no go for me.
    04-10-11 08:13 PM

hope the vaja case, vajacases.com will fit this bill

it might not fit in the charging stand but if you can flip it around from the pics on the site at least you can hopefully charge it with the case closed....

how annoying is it to not be able to close a case to charge.....
    ugh!
    04-23-11 05:26 PM
    I just tested this for you and the answer is no it won't. The stand is just big enough to fit the PB. I have the RIM case (which I don't like) and it won't fit. The RIM case isn't very big either so I doubt it would work with others.
    04-23-11 05:31 PM
    we had a similar thread about this going, although it was specific to the convertible case vs. the charging pod. Unfortunately nobody on here (yet) has found a case that simultaneously works with the charging pod.
    04-23-11 06:12 PM
    I wonder if the casemate "Barely there" case wiuld work on the charging pod
    04-23-11 06:15 PM
    I wonder if the casemate "Barely there" case wiuld work on the charging pod
    i doubt it. The stand doesn't have much "extra" room at all.
    04-23-11 06:19 PM
    I think somebody already tried it and it, too, does not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 07:02 PM
    STAPLES | BUREAU EN GROS

I just picked up the charging stand today. A bit steep in price, but Staples seems to be the only place that carries most of the accessories. Quite functional and convenient to keep on my desk.

I am somewhat surprised it does not connect to your notebook or PC via USB so it can charge and sync at the same time...weird...but its not a huge issue for me as DM isn't even available yet (Mac) and I'm getting used to dragging and dropping my files to my Wifi shared server.
    04-25-11 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD