Anyone here concerned about the Dakota/Montana LED design? I saw some complaints on a news post from users saying that it was really small compared to the current design.

It's one of the more important hardware features I absolutely cannot live without, or be less than functional/noticeable than it currently is. I, as I think all other crackberry's depend on it!
    04-10-11 02:36 PM
    yea, i said it like 1 million times and i'll say it again
    its toooo smallllll !!!!! and it looks stupid, a little dot...
    i wish the bold touch had the same LED as the 9700.... oh, and i wish it'd also had flash support = (

obviously still getting it, but these 2 things...
    04-10-11 02:41 PM
    Why don't they change it to the corner notifications style like on the Playbook?
    04-10-11 03:08 PM
    Let's not go crazy until we actually see it in action for ourselves with our own eyes. Even videos can be a little deceiving when it comes to these things. I hope it's similar to the Torch LED. Even though it's not as bright as the older LEDs, the colours are a lot more vivid and not as two-tone as the old LEDs.
    04-10-11 10:30 PM
    Has anyone actually seen it flash? I'll reserve judgement till then.
    04-10-11 10:52 PM
    The small round dot is fine as long as it is bright.
    04-11-11 12:24 AM
    Have you guys seen the 85xx's Flash LED, It's as small as that...
    04-11-11 07:17 AM
    I have not seen it. I will need to find a photo...
    04-11-11 07:39 AM
    yea, i said it like 1 million times and i'll say it again
    its toooo smallllll !!!!! and it looks stupid, a little dot...
    i wish the bold touch had the same LED as the 9700.... oh, and i wish it'd also had flash support = (

obviously still getting it, but these 2 things...
    Right on - I am with you.

I had a DX for about 6 months, and that had a similar looking LED to what is in the leaked pics. The big LED is something that I overlooked until I didn't have it. I think a lot of BB users are going to be disappointed with this new design.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-11 08:58 AM
    I was worried about the small led from the pics as well. I haven't seen one online through any of the vids with it flashing though. So I will try and wait to see it.
    04-11-11 01:39 PM
    It looks to be about the size of the led on the curve. Just a small little dot
    04-12-11 05:56 AM
    I really like the design of the LED on the edge of the phone like on the 9700, you can see it from multiple angles, even with the phone face down on a surface. Why did they change this...SMH.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 05:58 AM
    yaaaaaaaah
    that little dot looks so stupid ._.
    04-12-11 06:21 AM
    looks like the same size as the torch's LED. It's fine.
    04-12-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD