In 2012 Toyota and Subaru will begin production on this beast of a car.
    Right now, only a concept, both manufacturers are working on it together and then releasing their own versions.
    Code named Ft86
    ToyobaruCoupe.com • View topic - FT 86 Information and Pictures

Which do you prefer?
    04-08-11 12:12 AM
    No contest. Subaru with all-wheel drive and the second best 4 cylinder in the business (behind Honda of course).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 12:34 AM
    Subaru all the way...right now. I mean I love toyotas but with all the suddens waves of...waves, it is probably best to stay away right now. They are shutting down some factories due to a parts shortage and if anymore recalls come out it may take longer to address them.

04-08-11 07:09 AM
    I didn't know if you guys read the post or not but ir has nothing to do with their current cars lol
    04-08-11 09:59 AM
    I didn't know if you guys read the post or not but ir has nothing to do with their current cars lol
    So are you saying the quailty of a company's current offerings is no indication of what they will put out in the future?

And I did read it... The Toyota will probably be rear wheel drive and the Subaru will be like every other Subaru ever made, all wheel drive. If either make of car is a v6 then it's worthless, if Subaru put one of their awesome 4 cylinder motors in it then it would be awesome.

Maybe you should read it again...

04-08-11 10:11 AM
    Agree if either made a V6 it would be worthless. I don't think I would trust a rear wheel toyota vs an all wheel subaru.

04-08-11 11:07 AM
    I wouldn't be caught dead in either. Come on Ford, Chevy. Stick with GM!!!!
    _StephenBB81 likes this.
    04-08-11 11:14 AM
    GM all the way...*u#k ford

04-08-11 11:39 AM
    Idk I love the 93 Mustang. My fiance had one he did alot too it, it rain about 11sec on the quarter mile.. My favorite thing being in a car racing. But I agree I rather GM too!!!!
    04-08-11 11:42 AM
    I hate Toyota with a pasion,I always end up late for work because of them driving so slow!
    04-08-11 07:49 PM
    Idk I love the 93 Mustang. My fiance had one he did alot too it, it rain about 11sec on the quarter mile.. My favorite thing being in a car racing. But I agree I rather GM too!!!!
    Lol, 93s may be pretty quick but they look like ish. I prefer classic muscle myself.

I dunno bout the specs on those two, but as far as looks the subaru is better imo. I can't stand grand effects like the toyota has, I think it's classless and tacky (and the people who drive cars like that tend to be total d-bags - you know the type, straight brimmed hats, saggy pants, sell drugs, play their c-rap too loud).
    04-08-11 08:18 PM
    I love em' both.

There's tons of articles about the Toyota/Subaru FT project at TuneMyToyota.com.

I can't wait to see this car on the road, esp if its as cool as they say its gonna be!!

04-11-11 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD